GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,431 views
Well, that's GTPPodcast. Too many Ps.

In mure relevant news, Episode 4 (and it's corresponding blooper reel) should be able to be downloaded within the next forty five minutes.
Also, there will not be a blooper reel for Episode 3.
 
Was the podcast recording THAT flawless or was there no funny stuff?

The main podcast didn't have any bloopers at all. There was some other stuff, but I fell so far behind and I really don't want to listen through two hours of stuff for an episode that was released already.
 
Episode 4 is available to download now. Thanks again to GT Academy UK & Ireland winner and artist Des Foley for joining us. Please visit http://goo.gl/sFWTb to download the episode, and thanks for listening.
 
I'll get it up on the RSS and (hopefully) iTunes in a few minutes.
 

Who've written that? (To be honest I think it's you, Brad...)

Edit: news on the RSS/iTunes update:
The 4th episode's now available on the RSS. Again, Apple may take some time to update, so please, be patient, - it will be on, - we just don't know when.
 
Last edited:
I put it up there.

And on that website, I got this PM about two minutes ago:

Myself9
Hi
I checked out your podcast. Very cool indeed!

If you guys want to pop in to virtuaproracing.com and cover the first Nurb Time Trial Challenge, feel free to do so!
This event is going to become bi-monthly. It's just too cool to run once.

I'll definitely throw a link to you guys up on the site!

~take it easy
 
And one more bombshell from Omnipotent Eric: GTPodcast is now on Youtube!
 
Yep! I just posted Episode 4 on Youtube.
Here is is:

 
Great job, guys, great job.
 
I'll be uploading Episode 2 & 3 pretty soon. I don't have 1 so that will have to wait.
 
I can't see it... Do we have a channel-page?
 
Youtube deleted the videos because it said they were too long. I'm investigating the claim.
 
Last edited:
Youtube deleted the videos because it said they were too long. I'm investigating the claim.

It's something about the new account's can't upload video's longer than 15 minute's.
 
I created the account in 2009.
...
...
I looked it up, and it says that I can't upload more than 15 minutes unless they text me an activation code. I don't have a phone.
 
There's some thing's online, I don't know if they'll work.

I'll send you some info in a PM.
 
gamerdog6482
I created the account in 2009.
...
...
I looked it up, and it says that I can't upload more than 15 minutes unless they text me an activation code. I don't have a phone.

Give em my phone, and I'll pm you the code.
 
Now that everything is sorted out (Thanks again Brad), here is Episode 2:



And here is Episode 4:



Episode 3 will eventually be uploaded, as well as every future episode. As a matter of fact, some may be uploaded before they are uploaded elsewhere...
 
add tags to them. a lot of tags.
 
Back