GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,428 views
put it at 6pm ? or maybe 8-10PM max for me.

I think, we'll need a timezone. Otherwise, it'll be very hard to, place it at 6pm in "your" timezone. I don't know, if 6pm fits "the rest", but I think it might fit me.
 
I think, we'll need a timezone. Otherwise, it'll be very hard to, place it at 6pm in "your" timezone. I don't know, if 6pm fits "the rest", but I think it might fit me.

to the canadians/americans might be early , but the perfect time is from 3pm-9pm. I go to bed at 10.30 because I got school. (9th December is sunday , incase you mistaken on the day)
 
How 'bout this..

Saturday, December 8th - 6PM GT / 12EST?? That work?
 
gogatrs
All I had was a black screen. Chimera said it wasn't working.

I did have some technical difficulties with the stream so I had to reset it a few times, that problem shouldnt happen now
 
Count me in! Just please skip me this weekend since I'll be away from my PS3, but I'll be watching the stream. (next weekend I'll be available)
About the time, 6-7 PM works fine for me!
 
How 'bout this..

Saturday, December 8th - 6PM GT / 12EST?? That work?

How long's it lasting? - I'm asking because, I got WRS Academy at 8pm on Saturday as well...
 
Mitch see my VM?
 
I, alongside the rest of the GTPodcast crew, would like to wish everyone a Very, Merry Christmas.. We're sorry we haven't been active at all lately, but we promise come 2013 we will be back posting content regularly. Once again, hope everyone stays safe and greatly enjoys their Holidays :)
 
GTPodcast is Back!!!
Literally starting an episode now! It's about time. 👍
 
Good luck guys! 👍
 
Episode 7 is now out, we go over topics such as; Corvette Stingray, Update 2.10, Game-breaking (for some) bug, and some leaked information on GT6 and more-so on PS4.
 
I'm having some issues with the update of the iTunes and RSS-things... I'll see what I can do to fix it, and fix as fast as possible. I apologize.

Edit: The RSS have now been updated. iTunes users, should expect the update inside the next few hours. Apologizes for Apples slow update.
 
Last edited:
It's now available in our archives.
 
Let us know what you thought of the latest Podcast.
 
Hey guys, not a huge deal but I noticed my name is still not on the OP. Going to listen to the latest podcast now 👍
 
LVracerGT
Hey guys, not a huge deal but I noticed my name is still not on the OP. Going to listen to the latest podcast now 👍

That's because, much like the unicorn, you are actually mythical.
 
Well how about it guys? Anyone have any comments on the new episode?
 
E7 is still not in itunes.
Also what is the link to RSS? Could you paste it to first post for future reference.
 
Back