GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

E7 is still not in itunes.
Also what is the link to RSS? Could you paste it to first post for future reference.

Very odd... It should have been there. I'll try investigating it further. In the meantime, iTunes users can subscribe to the following address: "http://feeds.feedburner.com/GTPodcast". Instructions on how to do this, can be found on Apple's website.

I'm trying to access E7 but chrome won't play it via 'My Drive' and I can't download it either. Some help with accessing it would be appreciated thanks. Tried using 'DriveTunes' app from chrome web store. Just get a spinnig circle; buffering I guess... not sure.

Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to access E7 but chrome won't play it via 'My Drive' and I can't download it either. Some help with accessing it would be appreciated thanks. Tried using 'DriveTunes' app from chrome web store. Just get a spinnig circle; buffering I guess... not sure.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure about this, have you tried using another browser?

Sorry, but the discussion and stuff that I've already read on the forums is not entertaining to listen to. I could live without all the Corvette and GT6 rumors stuff.

gogatrs
Sorry, but the discussion and stuff that I've already read on the forums is not entertaining to listen to. I could live without all the Corvette and GT6 rumors stuff.

Sorry to hear that. But like Chimera said, we always discuss current news and speculation in GT. You could always skip the bits you don't like.

On a related note, we also announce an upcoming racing series that will be hosted, live streamed, and live commentated by GTPodcast. Details are at the end of E7. More details will be coming on the next podcast.

That's why we gave it a title. If you don't like the topics, don't listen to it? 💡💡💡💡

We try to entertain the majority. That is a hot topic in the GT community. Simple.

Last edited:
I'd like to point out that the summary says "info you probably haven't heard yet". - We're thereby not saying that this is new information.

That's why we gave it a title. If you don't like the topics, don't listen to it? 💡💡💡💡

We try to entertain the majority. That is a hot topic in the GT community. Simple.

Don't get me wrong, I like the reviews and hot laps and interviews.
But the news I can live without.

You asked for feedback, there you go. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm just giving you my opinion.

gogatrs

You asked for feedback, there you go. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm just giving you my opinion.

I totally understand that not all people enjoy the podcast but im just wandering what would you perfer to listen to in a podcast?

The tune and car reviews I like and I also enjoyed the interviews with the GTA guys.

This racing series sounds like something I'd like as well.

gogatrs
This racing series sounds like something I'd like as well.

Really glad to hear that. I'm pretty excited for us to get it up and running. I actually meant to tell you about it on BF3 last night, but all the firefights were distracting my thought process :lol:

I like the tune and car review thing, better yet we could suggest tuning options for current seasonal events...maybe, just maybe.

Haha, I wasn't taking it the wrong way no worries.

Back