GTP's Christmas decorations for 2009?

• Thread starter Legendary
  • 84 comments
Australia
South Australia
GTP_Legendary724
Legendary724
We are at this time of year again and I was wondering if you are going to do the Christmas stuff this year.

, Legendary724.

Oh yes, of course, I've just not had the chance to sit down and put them up yet. :)

Damn! I was wondering why I couldn't get it to work even after clearing my cookies on two different computers. :dunce:

Apparently everyone likes it, good job Jordan! One thing less for your to-do list! However I can't see them from my PS3, can you help? :D.

Apparently everyone likes it, good job Jordan! One thing less for your to-do list! However I can't see them from my PS3, can you help? :D.

Damn! I was wondering why I couldn't get it to work even after clearing my cookies on two different computers. :dunce:
Unfortunately, I think you guys fell victim to one of the dangers of reviving old threads. The posts you were replying to were from last year in this thread (where Legendary originally made his post). I've split the topics so nobody else will get confused. :)

Unfortunately, I think you guys fell victim to one of the dangers of reviving old threads. The posts you were replying to were from last year in this thread (where Legendary originally made his post). I've split the topics so nobody else will get confused. :)

Me be :dunce:, thanks Jordan. I still don't see anything on my PS3, any ideas?

Yeah, sorry about that guys :P. I didnt want to make a new thread because I knew there was an old one here and I thought I would have been told to search before posting :lol:.

Lights!!!

Wow, not a bad theme. I haven't been around long enough to see the decorations but wow. Great job Jordan!

Thanks. :) Hit refresh (or clear your cache) to see the Santa-hat smileys!

It's Snowing! Never had a white Christmas :P

Looks nice Jordan 👍

Good work Jordan, looks great as always :cheers:.

EDIT: Oh know, what happened to those two? Shouldnt it be
cheershatsaa6.gif
?

Jay
Or maybe a Australian theme, with a scorching sun with heat distortion. :sly:
Ugh, 10pm and 30 degrees in my room. That is crazy and it is too damn hot to live :scared:. I am about to try and sleep, dunno how that will go, tossing and turning (no pun intended:sly:) until I eventually get to sleep. Joy.

Love it! :) Although the sad smiley face doesn't have a hat lol.
Ohh look at the poor bloke...
:(

Can someone give this guy a christmas hat.:D
Nice work on the decorations as always Jordan.👍
Don't listen to these other blokes, the winter theme rocks...its a distration away from the cookin' heat here.:lol:
R*

Two down, a few to go.

Until Jordan comes in and says that they are already done... :ill:

nervous.gif
redfacep.gif

Latest Posts

Back