GTP's Christmas decorations for 2009?

• Thread starter Legendary
  • 84 comments
TB
Looks like all of the animated smileys are hatless, including the cheers smiley I made last year.

Or is it just me?
Hm, not sure why that would be since I just uploaded the files as they should have been last year. Anyways, thanks for pitching them back in, guys, I've updated the ones you have posted here. :cheers: Once again, clear your cache or hit refresh if you don't see their hats.

Ohh look at the poor bloke...
:(

Can someone give this guy a christmas hat.:D
frown.gif

I was thinking about doing them too but I see you are already on it.
Feel free to claim one or two. Or all. :dopey:

Not sure about this one, as it's a bit difficult. Maybe someone else has a better... idea.
idea.gif

Hm, not sure why that would be since I just uploaded the files as they should have been last year..
Not a big deal. We'll get them all sorted out. Hopefully before Christmas! :lol:

I see the next one I need to work on.

lolky.gif

lolxi.gif
:D

edit: hum. Forgot to select "save as animation". >.<

edit again:
smile2pa.gif
There we go. :cool:

edit x3: and as usual, TB's is better.
grumpyn.gif
:lol:

Last edited:
and as usual, TB's is better.
Matter of opinion, Sharky.. And thanks. :)

The first one I did was the same as yours (except for with the non-pointy hat) but then I decided to go for the bouncy hat version.

I'll leave the rest for someone else, unless there are no takers.

Best I can tell, the stragglers are: :rolleyes: :eek: :odd: :mischievous: and if you're feeling adventurous, :banghead: :bowdown: :confused: and :gtpflag:

Edit: I lied. I did one more.

gtplanet.gif

TB
Matter of opinion, Sharky.. And thanks. :)

The first one I did was the same as yours (except for with the non-pointy hat) but then I decided to go for the bouncy hat version.

I'll leave the rest for someone else, unless there are no takers.

Best I can tell, the stragglers are: :rolleyes: :eek: :odd: :mischievous: and if you're feeling adventurous, :banghead: :bowdown: :confused: and :gtpflag:

Edit: I lied. I did one more.

gtplanet.gif

Very nice TB.👍

I am doing mischevious at the moment, just to let possible takers know.

Last edited:
Private
rolleyesx.gif
reporting for duty, sir!

Edit: Working on :eek:.

Edit Edit: Worked on
eeky.gif

Last edited:
Hey TB, can I use CS4 for the animated ones? I have opened the two frames into seperate layers but when I paste the Christmas hat it goes to a 3rd layer. Help please.

I just worked out there was an animation window that I could open up. I used that and in a few minutes odd hat was complete.

I now have:

Mischievous
mischievousdroopyhat.gif

Odd

Oh wait, I seem to have hit a problem. It didnt save the two frames :/

EDIT: Fixed, yay, I am learning this well.

Last edited:
They did, it was before Jordan did something to the background that doesnt allow it anymore. I think he changed the file type and the new one doesnt allow animations like Gif's do.

Anyway, all 3 of my smileys here:

Bowdown:
Mischievous:
mischievousdroopyhat.gif

Odd:

That is probably all from me, I may try the GTP flag one.

Back