GTP's Christmas decorations for 2009?

• Thread starter Legendary
  • 84 comments
TB
I already made one.

bangheadg.gif

Legendary724 - Your bowdown has a white square in it.
Ohhh, that one is cool. Where is the white square in mine, I will try and fix it.

These are great, guys, keep 'em coming!
When we have them all would you be so kind as to add them to the smiley board?

When we have them all would you be so kind as to add them to the smiley board?
Yes, when I change the smilies, I have to flush them from the cache in GTPlanet's CDN servers. I'm just waiting until it looks like everyone is done playing around with them so I only have to do that one more time. :)

I'm just waiting until it looks like everyone is done playing around with them so I only have to do that one more time. :)
I do believe that time is now.

Current:

:nervous: 💡 :( :embarrassed: :lol: :rolleyes: :eek: :odd: :mischievous: :banghead: :bowdown: :cheers: :gtplanet:

Festive:
nervous.gif
idea.gif
frown.gif
redfacep.gif
lolky.gif
rolleyesx.gif
eeky.gif
oddstraighthat.gif
mischievousdroopyhat.gif
bangheadg.gif
bowdownbothhats.gif
cheershatsaa6.gif
gtplanet.gif

For some reason, I can't get the :confused: smiley to work. I've tried it both at home and work and it keeps getting rid of one of the frames.

Last edited:
TB
For some reason, I can't get the :confused: smiley to work. I've tried it both at home and work and it keeps getting rid of one of the frames.
That's odd. I am completely confused.

Well, I think I can do it with photoshop but do you want me to put a santa hat where there is no question marks. I think it might just be something you are doing or your program.

EDIT: I just put the frames into layers and found that it didnt load properly. The question marks were on the head, not on top. Looks like I have to fiddle a bit.

EDIT 2: Ok, turns out I couldt do it the other way dude to the question marks stuffing up so this is what I came up with:

Last edited:
confusedtt.gif

You can thank me later. :cool:

edit: ok, making the ??? white worked in GIMP, but not so well in practice. lol.

edit 2:
confused.gif
A *bit* better.

That is what I did earlier (but I only used one ?) and, like I said, it wouldn't save for me. I did it exactly the same way as the others but it was a no-go.

And thanks. :P

Thanks again for your help, everyone, all the smilies are now wearing their hats. :D Hit refresh or clear your cache if it appears some are missing.

Err...and how exactly would you do that PJ? If you have an Idea you can do it but I am thinking nothing will be done about it because:

A. It is silly
B. It probably wont look right
C. Jordan has already flushed the servers and put the new images through the cache and he has already said that he would rather not do that again.

Back