GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
My next MAX has over 700HP NA engine and FR, I hope Mat and Takumi can handle it, it should be able to get into 1:05.xxx, I hope ...before something bad happen.

The memorable moments :lol:

8226915382_098dc2caae_c_d.jpg

8226916940_c5d67a40ee_c_d.jpg

8225847283_95996412cb_c_d.jpg

8225839375_5895b0205c_c_d.jpg

Takumi was at the front with his R35 GTR, while we were battling for 2nd.

The Viper was on soft, as well as mine, Takumi was on hard, but mine only have 378HP, the Viper seems to be tuned, possibly 700HP+

Well…I'd say he was running the full fat 1035hp. :lol: And Tak's R35 doesn't count, being an R35. :lol:

I'm guessing Tak told you his score for your R35? :D

He may like it, but I'm not too keen on driving a stock R35. But your tune could probably change my perspective, judging by what Tak told me about your R35. :)

I'm guessing Tak told you his score for your R35? :D

He may like it, but I'm not too keen on driving a stock R35. But your tune could probably change my perspective, judging by what Tak told me about your R35. :)

Thank god I didn't sign up for testing, I'd just be dropping countless F-bombs for every second I drive a R35. :lol:

I've been trying to get a Supra RZ to work, but it's about 2 seconds slower than my R-Tune, which suffers from slight understeer…such a tough choice to make, a fun but scary Supra or a fast but scary GTR…

I saw that race.... Tak was using my N1 R35 on SH tyres :lol:

I didn't notice my tires were on Sports Hard AT ALL :LOL:
When I was turning, my wheel was just starting to oversteer a bit and I'm like, what?!?! But I manage to overcome the problem of not driving the pace as it's on Sports Soft. Hehe, I gave that guy a chance to race me anyways :P

The memorable moments :lol:

8226915382_098dc2caae_c_d.jpg

I just love this shot, it reminds me of a few of my earlier FF antics.

If your T200 car is anything like this…we're all screwed, frankly. :lol:

Speaking of which, I ended today's testing of my FC with it landing a 55.09x…so close!!!! Though it could just be me going a bit nuts. :lol:

When is the deadline to submit the TougeMAX tunes? Please be specific with date and time. I don't want the same thing to happen with my 200 entry, where I submitted it by the deadline, but testing it was already done.

You should commence testing AFTER the deadline, in all fairness.

Last edited:
When is the deadline to submit the TougeMAX tunes? Please be specific with date and time. I don't want the same thing to happen with my 200 entry, where I submitted it by the deadline, but testing it was already done.

You should commence testing AFTER the deadline, in all fairness.

Deadline is before December 15. The testing will begin a week after, maybe.

Hmm since I want to see an intense Touge 200 battle. I'll also fix and work with Onboy's FC. To make things equal and interesting.

Hmm since I want to see an intense Touge 200 battle. I'll also fix and work with Onboy's FC.

Oi oi now, isn't that a bit like you're looking down on my abilities as a tuner? :P And I had a race with Mat earlier today with both my backup FC and the 1.0 FC, both were only held back by mild lag and the wide backside on the MR2 on the hairpins. :lol:

Edit: If you insist on fixing it up, I'll just edit out a bit of the stuff that was rendered redundant by 2.09.

Last edited:
Onboy123
Oi oi now, isn't that a bit like you're looking down on my abilities as a tuner? :P And I had a race with Mat earlier today with both my backup FC and the 1.0 FC, both were only held back by mild lag and the wide backside on the MR2 on the hairpins. :lol:

Edit: If you insist on fixing it up, I'll just edit out a bit of the stuff that was rendered redundant by 2.09.

Oi oi! Didn't mean it like that lol Think of me as Sakurai from TRD

Mind elaborating/simplifying for those of us who aren't fluent in HV speak? :P

Haha, sure. He was the former engineer at TRD(TRD Technocraft) who passed away in 2008(his last appearance was in HV Vol.86). He was known to work w/ Tsuchiya's cars, he also worked on N2 AE86s back then. He was quite the monster until his untimely death. :( RIP Sakurai San!

I have a suggestion!

What do you all think of running Season 2's Touge Showdown at a Toscana(Tarmac) course? Namely Mt. Akina. Sector 3 could make for some intense amd very fun battles.

For those unfamiliar with that course, it's one of the simpler and easier of the official LotS courses. An attribute that would make it easy to learn and make for intense dogfights.

Sector 3 is the technical part of the course. It begins with two consecutive, wide hairpins then follows with a winding downhill set of esses. Then 4 upphill esses followed by a flat left-right-left S-turn than has a dramatic drop at its end and leads into a steep uphill double-apex before finishing at a checkpoint.

I have a suggestion!

What do you all think of running Season 2's Touge Showdown at a Toscana(Tarmac) course? Namely Mt. Akina. Sector 3 could make for some intense amd very fun battles.

For those unfamiliar with that course, it's one of the simpler and easier of the official LotS courses. An attribute that would make it easy to learn and make for intense dogfights.

Sector 3 is the technical part of the course. It begins with two consecutive, wide hairpins then follows with a winding downhill set of esses. Then 4 upphill esses followed by a flat left-right-left S-turn than has a dramatic drop at its end and leads into a steep uphill double-apex before finishing at a checkpoint.

Me and Mat did that like 2 weeks ago except...we did it one full lap around Akina(For Testing), used Sector 1-2 as Time Section & we used Sector 1-3 as Battle Section.

Back