GTP's Official FIFA 2006 World Cup Thread (Now with Results!)

• Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,700 comments
I want to get my argentina and portugal shirts numbered. I was gonna get Zanetti, but he's been dropped from the bloody squad so maybe i'll get sorin instead. For the Portugal one I kinda want Paulo Ferreira on it, i've got a thing for rightbacks well because when I used to play football (badly) I was a rightback or wingback.

Or you could write "Clean your feet here". :D j/k

I hope Brazil wins of course, I also think Argentina, Germany and England have good chances. France and Italy aren't so strong as they used to be, but they're both strong teams also. I also hope Portugal and Japan to do good.

I almost got my vacation now so I could watch all the games, they're all being played during the afternoon over here. :(

But Brazil stops during the world cup anyway, so I will be able to go home to watch Brazil's games at least. The further they go, the less I work. :)

If the Ivory Coast wins, Africa might never be hungry again.

well, you're gonna be waiting a hell of a long time, especially if you've got the chelsea scum donkey playing for you. (no direct offence to chelsea fans implied)

GERRARD TO LEAD ENGLAND TO GLORY!

el flexo
well, you're gonna be waiting a hell of a long time, especially if you've got the chelsea scum donkey playing for you. (no direct offence to chelsea fans implied)

Do never underestimate a team or a player.
England has a good team for this years World Cup but sometimes I feel they're
so overrated.

8 days to go!

Agreed, we just can't gel together, I'd be amazed if we are in the quarters...

I would like to see Brazil playing versus England in the final, it would be a awesome game probably. But the best would be smashing the Argentinians in the final of course. :D

El Gigante
Yeah England are totally overrated. We're nowhere near as good as the biased commentators and pundits like to think we are.
News is though Sven might return to 4-4-2, and IMO that worked best.

el flexo

GOD I LOVE LIVERPOOL OH THEY ARE THE GREATEST CLUB TO HAVE EVER EXSISTED I DONT KNOW WHY ANYONE SUPPORTS ANY OTHER CLUB BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SO LAME ESPECIALLY CHELSEA WITH ALL THEIR MONEY I HATE THEM SO MUCH RARRARARRARR BECAUSE I AM COMPLETELY POWERLESS TO CHANGE THE SITUATION I MUST CONTSTANTLY BASH CHELSEA ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THEY SUCK SO MUCH AND ALL THEIR PLAYERS ARE TOTALLY CRAP AND HAVE NO TALLENT AND THEY JUST GET LUCKY ALL THE TIME BUT OH GOD I LOVE STEPHEN GERRARD AND I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE HIS PENIS AND PUT IT IN MY MOUTH AND DO THINGS WITH IT

No offence meant btw

uh oh...

...you said penis.

How do you all think the states will fare?

FatAssBR
But the best would be smashing the Argentinians in the final of course. :D

OHH NO... you just didn't say that. Well, I hope brazil and Argentina meet somewhere in the simefinals or the final. It'd be a super match.

I have my Italian jersey with Francesco Totti's name in the back, and the Argentinian with just the number 10, no name. But you know who will be the king of that #10 forever right? :D

Ciao....

:
MistaY
GOD I LOVE LIVERPOOL OH THEY ARE THE GREATEST CLUB TO HAVE EVER EXSISTED I DONT KNOW WHY ANYONE SUPPORTS ANY OTHER CLUB BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SO LAME ESPECIALLY CHELSEA WITH ALL THEIR MONEY I HATE THEM SO MUCH RARRARARRARR BECAUSE I AM COMPLETELY POWERLESS TO CHANGE THE SITUATION I MUST CONTSTANTLY BASH CHELSEA ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THEY SUCK SO MUCH AND ALL THEIR PLAYERS ARE TOTALLY CRAP AND HAVE NO TALLENT AND THEY JUST GET LUCKY ALL THE TIME BUT OH GOD I LOVE STEPHEN GERRARD AND I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE HIS PENIS AND PUT IT IN MY MOUTH AND DO THINGS WITH IT

No offence meant btw

erm, maybe not? and yes i do love liverpool, and yes i DO HATE CHELSEA, why? because they're chelsea? i also hate man u BECAUSE they are man u- although i have good freinds who are man u fans, IF I WAS BEING SERIOUS-WHICH I WASNT PARTICUALARLY, YES CHELSEA ARE A GOOD TEAM- THATS WHY THEY WON THE LEAGUE 2 YEARS RUNNING.MAN UTD ARE ALSO A GOOD TEAM, AS THEY CAME 2ND THIS SEASON.

christ, don' take stuff so seriously.:grumpy:

Yeah, but Arsenal owns them all because they made the UEFA final.

trinidad and tobago will challenge saudi arabia for worst moment in a world cup...

brasil and argentina would be the best finals ever... but there´s a conspiracy theory around here that they won´t let brasil win even if they are good enough to do so. because the next world cup is in africa and the following is likely to be in brasil. so if europe does not win now, things might get ugly for soccer in the upcoming years... (in europe i mean)...

but lets see... brasil and argentina playing the final. adriano will do what he always does when he plays argentina :D

there is too much hype regarding england, what if we go out group stages? all the car flags, merchandise, shirts, everything will jus dissappear and be a total waste of money

fasj6418
trinidad and tobago will challenge saudi arabia for worst moment in a world cup...

Another constestant would be the opening game of Germany VS Costa Rica...now that's gonna be sad.

I hope England plays up to it's name...I'd really like to see them in quarter finals.

Semis are just out of their reach :D

Ciao...

Omnis
Yeah, but Arsenal owns them all because they made the UEFA final.

And lost, Liverpool and Man Utd on the other hand, have won it. Therefore making them superior to Chelsea and Arsenal.

Hey FatAssBR, does your user title says something about Brazil going for their 6th cup?
If it does, then you might be right :scared: , I'm really scared of them, specially of Ronaldinho and Roni.
So who's the captain of the team? I remeber Dunga :D, he was sooo cool, great leader.

Ciao...

Yeah, Hexa means 6 times. Our captain will be Cafu probably, and I have no idea who is this Roni you talked about...

England v Jamaica play thier frinedly in jut over an hour, I think Jamaica will get battered.

I know, not the most exciting game ever. England havn't been playing as well since the subs, though I can understand not wanting to take risks in a friendly. Jamaica will injure one of our players this game though if they don't sort out their tackling skills, or lack of.

Back