GTP's Official FIFA 2006 World Cup Thread (Now with Results!)

• Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,700 comments
Croch is lookin on good form at the moment, just wish he'd stop that damn dance.

Brazil are gonna beat NZ 10-0, 9 of which will come in the last 10 minutes.

FatAssBR
And São Paulo beat Liverpool in Japan, so I win! :D
correct, you did-BUT. we HAD 3 DISSALLOWED GOALS. 3!- we battered you all game and deserved to win the match. and of the 3 dissalowed goals- 2 of them were completely fair!:crazy:

Oh noes....

"Will someone please think of the children?"
image_helen.gif

lol- but a bit random! i cant watch the game again until the liverpool season review DVD comes out ;)

ExigeExcel
Croch is lookin on good form at the moment, just wish he'd stop that damn dance.

Brazil are gonna beat NZ 10-0, 9 of which will come in the last 10 minutes.

:grumpy: Crouch is so not funny when he does that dance. All the other players seem to find it hilarious, but it has to get old someday. Mind you, Robbie Keane still does his gun thing.

On the upside, at least he gets a chance to do the robot dance...

Haha, true. I have to admit, if someone told me a year ago that Crouch would be playing int the world cup i would have laughed my head off :lol:

Man, that jamaican goalie is probably rolling a fatass blunt by now. 6-0. damn.

CCX
:
words and stuff

Tbh we deserve all this stick anyway, seeing as we've pretty much bought one of the best midfielders and best strikers in europe for pretty much no reason apart from the fact that we have so much money.

Btw I do think Gerrard and Peter crouch are awesome. Also Carra looks better than Neville playing at fullback.

Also Jamaica aren't very good. I always hate seeing good teams beat the crap out of minnows type matches.

I think Italy has the coolest uniforms ever. I love the white with gold numbers.

ultrabeat
I know who I'm behind...

brazil_squad.jpg

What??? The brazilian team uniforms changed to white shorts??? :crazy: !!!

I hope they use the regular one for the world cup :rolleyes:

BTW, what uniforms do you like or dislike? I don't like the new jersey style of Netherlands...I liked the orange a lot better.

Ciao,....

Mr.OzzyGT
What??? The brazilian team uniforms changed to white shorts??? :crazy: !!!

I hope they use the regular one for the world cup :rolleyes:

BTW, what uniforms do you like or dislike? I don't like the new jersey style of Netherlands...I liked the orange a lot better.

Ciao,....

Thats the old style nike kit btw, the new one doesn't have that stupid circle with the player number in it.

Also the new Holland shirt is still orange See here. I've got a frend who has that one.

Allot of the teams this time are all using gigantic crests which to me don't look very good. The new England away kit looks realy crappy because of this, the only new shirts i've bought are the Argentina away and a Portugal home.

The portugal away kit looks realy nice though.

Yep. the Netherlands are still orange as ever. Well, at least they were 24 hours ago when they played a thrilling friendly against Australia (1-1 was the final result).

If Brazil have changed to white shorts...:crazy:...They should definately go back to blue. No doubt their the favourites, but Australia's looking strong with odss of nearly $AU 90 to win...:nervous:.

FormulaGT

Actually, I like Brazil with white shorts and blue socks.

Actually the white shorts are used with blue shirts, but on this particular match they had to use it because of the other team's (can't remember which) uniform colour scheme. Quite an ugly combination I must say.

This is our new uniform:

347713-8210-ga.jpg

I liked New Zealand's uniform too btw. "All whites"

Back