GTPWS: GTPlanet Wrestling Series 2

How should fights be laid out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, I am going to spoil one thing about the video to see if I can spur a bigger discussion about the matches themselves;

Donald Thwomp did a missile dropkick dive to the outside, right in Bernie Sanders' face.

So...? :P

Didn't have the time to watch through it all, but let me say..

I am afraid of the Angry Italian, even though he is my player right now. Two dominant matches so far in this season.

And this round is brought to you by OCTO.

RVP proves why Artstokzka produces the world's best athletes. Fighting with the courage and strength of a thousand lions, Von Pain easily beat that disco pantsed doofus Maltinez like only a true man with the virility and stamina of a hundred armies can.

Von Pain easily beat that disco pantsed doofus Maltinez like only a true man with the virility and stamina of a hundred armies can.

Now now, I am not so sure that was an easy victory for Von Pain. Yes, it may have looked like that at the beginning, but Maltinez fought back and survived many of his big hits while tying him up in knots many times. Let's not forget that he managed to kick out of a sequence involving not one but two Shooting Star Presses, a diving elbow drop and a Jackknife hold. It took a proper finishing move to put Ricardo away, not just another Tiger Driver (which many people in this tournament seemingly love to do, by the by) or an OCTO (haha) hold.

If it weren't for his well-timed Fire Thunder, Ricky would have given up afterwards. Also, I think The Angry Italian is the one with the disco pants, but what do I know, right? :lol:

Last edited:
Now now, I am not sure sure that was an easy victory for Von Pain. Yes, it may have looked like that at the beginning, but Maltinez fought back and survived many of his big hits while tying him up in knots many times. Let's not forget that he managed to kick out of a sequence involving not one but two Shooting Star Presses, a diving elbow drop and a Jackknife hold. It took a proper finishing move to put Ricardo away, not just another Tiger Driver (which many people in this tournament seemingly love to do, by the by) or an OCTO (haha) hold.

If it weren't for his well-timed Fire Thunder, Ricky would have given up afterwards. Also, I think The Angry Italian is the one with the disco pants, but what do I know, right?"
Maltinez might have been a Kolechian in his past life. Artstokza and Kolechia are bitter enemies and his interalized hatred for the superior lifestyle of Artstokzan citizens gave him a slight boost.

Maltinez might have been a Kolechian in his past life. Artstokza and Kolechia are bitter enemies and his interalized hatred for the superior lifestyle of Artstokzan citizens gave him a slight boost.

Could be, Maltinez has been a rather mysterious man when it comes to his track record... Sadly, we'll have to wait for the next tournament to hear and see more of him, because RVP upholded Artozka's honour and dropped him on his noggin'.

In fact, both the finalist and the champion both got eliminated in Round 2, and at the hands of newcomers no less. Is this a prelude to a revolution...?

It's a good thing count-outs aren't a thing, huh.

Bernie eviscerates Thwomp...handily.

Glue Man def. Matheus- This one was close, Michelin might have had it with one more pin attempt. Good match.

Me over Cena- Damn Cena, you let yourself go...Why was my guy pinning so often, I thought I set his mentality to evisceration? @Grandea GTR ...Do we still have the botch-clock around?....I TOLD YOU, CENA!!! I 🤬 TOLD YOU!!!

TAI curbs Fort- Yeah, this one wasn't too close. Fort took advantage of The Italian's miscues, but TAI just beat Fort down. Back to the service for ye.

RVP def. Maltinez- Is RVP a Hart-trained prodigy? The Pink & Black combined with the initial drubbing look similar. That said Maltinez came back and could have won. Match got better as it went, the only way Von Pain could have looked more Hart-like is if he'd pulled the piledriver, then made Malty tap out to a sharpshooter.

Jones def. Harsk- Do I really HAVE to commentate on this one? Can't I pull a Heenan and be incredibly biased to one guy?....Harsk controls the match early and often, and I believe if we count how many times these two rolled out of the ring onto their heads, you'll know how many times it takes to fuse the disks in your neck without surgery.....HOW DID JONES PULL THAT ONE OUT!?!?!

Marvel def. Ahmed- One I've been looking forward to, and not disappointed. It did start falling apart near the end, but so do good Triple H matches IRL. Also could have gone the other way.

Noob over. East- Yeah, Noob had control here from the opening bell.

It's a good thing count-outs aren't a thing, huh.

Bernie eviscerates Thwomp...handily.

Glue Man def. Matheus- This one was close, Michelin might have had it with one more pin attempt. Good match.

Me over Cena- Damn Cena, you let yourself go...Why was my guy pinning so often, I thought I set his mentality to evisceration? @Grandea GTR ...Do we still have the botch-clock around?....I TOLD YOU, CENA!!! I 🤬 TOLD YOU!!!

TAI curbs Fort- Yeah, this one wasn't too close. Fort took advantage of The Italian's miscues, but TAI just beat Fort down. Back to the service for ye.

RVP def. Maltinez- Is RVP a Hart-trained prodigy? The Pink & Black combined with the initial drubbing look similar. That said Maltinez came back and could have won. Match got better as it went, the only way Von Pain could have looked more Hart-like is if he'd pulled the piledriver, then made Malty tap out to a sharpshooter.

Jones def. Harsk- Do I really HAVE to commentate on this one? Can't I pull a Heenan and be incredibly biased to one guy?....Harsk controls the match early and often, and I believe if we count how many times these two rolled out of the ring onto their heads, you'll know how many times it takes to fuse the disks in your neck without surgery.....HOW DID JONES PULL THAT ONE OUT!?!?!

Marvel def. Ahmed- One I've been looking forward to, and not disappointed. It did start falling apart near the end, but so do good Triple H matches IRL. Also could have gone the other way.

Noob over. East- Yeah, Noob had control here from the opening bell.
Right here.
3fa.png

I'd actually love it if someome brought Okada into the next iteration.

Katsushika Mockada? I call dibs on that, both the name and idea, haha. Shame it's impossible to get an actual Rainmaker finishing move in Fire Pro (any game in the entire series, even), otherwise it'd be properly hilarious... :lol:

Something's going to go down in the future...

Round 3 (Quarterfinals) will be up soon!​

It has to be Donald Trump; basically, after losing his match to Bernie Sanders, he used some backstage politics to buy the GTPWF (do I need to explain this acronym?) and slot himself in the position of CEO. It's like the King of The Iron Fist Tournament, minus the dinossaurs and Lee's swag is replaced by Harsk's own swag...

Or maybe it's Rosie O'Donnell, making an unexpected appearance as GTPWF's first female fighter, what do I know right

Back