GTPWS: GTPlanet Wrestling Series 2

How should fights be laid out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3fa.png
:lol:

Also, it seems that despite your "safety" measures, the game still insists on ending matches in a submission... Maybe that's just how the A.I. rolls, really. That doesn't happen as often when I sim matches in Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, or King of Collosseum 2 for that matter. Yes, there are some random pinfalls off lame moves like a snapmare, but at least you get pinfall finishes most of the time...
It seems like it's as if the AI thinks pinning an opponent down would be too hard, so they resort to making them cry uncle instead.

It seems like it's as if the AI thinks pinning an opponent down would be too hard, so they resort to making them cry uncle instead.

And we have yet to see a proper KO finish too, the last time that happened was during Season 1's 3rd place match. Granted, it was impressive, but it doesn't happen often...

Strike exchanges, just like Kenta Kobashi vs Kensuke Sasaki in their infamous match at Tokyo... except not as epic. But hey, it was still one heck of match regardless. Also, I'm astonished that my favorite moment in this match (and so far, the entire season) went unnoticed by everybody else here;
View attachment 507668
I mean dude, that's mindblowing stuff. Glover pulled off a freakin' Fire Thunder Driver before this, but did he go for a cover? Nope, just a coast-to-coast diving enzuigiri to the head. I really said to myself "he won't make that", before Glover made a fool out of me... :crazy:
Oh I noticed. I'm trying to figure out how I did it. I'm also still trying to figure out how I ended up in San Diego.
And he also showed him how it's not done; with all the missed Spaceman Planchas and whatnot, Glover looked a bit like a rookie Taka Michinoku who couldn't quite grasp the idea of high-flying properly... The match was great, but boy, these guys were really messing up spots left and right. Sloppy luchador style! :lol:
I prefer to think of it as a little Shane O'Mac and a lot of Cactus Jack.
I believe that was the mentality I claimed.
A KO happened in the 4th match of Round 1 as well in this series.
KO by Piledriver IIRC.

Oh I noticed. I'm trying to figure out how I did it. I'm also still trying to figure out how I ended up in San Diego.

I would say it was a good thing the barricades were around the ring, but from one of your dives, I was more shocked to see you walk away from hitting them head on. Sturdy neck you got, huh?

I prefer to think of it as a little Shane O'Mac and a lot of Cactus Jack.

An apt description, yes. But any of Mick Foley's personas suit it as well, really. Or if you prefer more modern references, it's as if you are a bearded Dean Ambrose who does Michinoku dives to the outside...

KO by Piledriver IIRC.

Actually, it was a Fire Thunder Driver, but close enough. The very same move you pulled off before going coast-to-coast with that diving enzuigiri...

Meanwhile, Noob Saibot is still waiting in his realm, waiting for his challenger to appear before him.

Cena: I will break you.

Feel my wrath.

*Incoming Message***Location: an Ambulance somewhere on I-20*

I've been in matches that left the fans in shock. I've been witness to and perpetrated first hand brutality so violent that the footage was destroyed for being too violent. Performed moves that only the most athletic and daring would even think about. I've been concussed, battered, broken, bloodied, beaten, and victorious. So with that said, John Cena; you think you can break me, you think that you "wrath" is going to give you the edge to win, you think it will be that easy? When it comes to the GTP Summit, There are a few things I've not done yet: Bleed, make someone bleed, win by knock out, and in the end to be standing as the champion. To get to the end though, I have to get through you, so I figure that I can check off the rest of that list while we're beating the hell out of each other.

This isn't the WWE, the McMahons can't protect you from me, and you are gonna get every bit of my fury, and I'm coming for you!

I was about to ask if you have been busy, but I guess there's no need to do so. Hopefully this much-needed break (for you) allows the series to continue. Good luck! 👍

I was about to ask if you have been busy, but I guess there's no need to do so. Hopefully this much-needed break (for you) allows the series to continue. Good luck! 👍
Unfortunately, not today.

I did manage to get the fights up in a series, all that's left is just simple editing, however.

And that's the tedious part.

This may be the longest episode you guys may get of this series.

Unfortunately, not today.

I did manage to get the fights up in a series, all that's left is just simple editing, however.

And that's the tedious part.

This may be the longest episode you guys may get of this series.

Considering that the first was five matches that had IIRC three go over 20 minutes, and this one will be EIGHT? I almost expect a solid three hours of video. That is obsurd.

Hey guys, sorry for another late response.

I got the videos done, but I have a question for you guys.

Do you want the transition between matches go like how they were in the previous video (Round 1)? Or do you want the transitions to be faster?

Back