[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
I can't believe that I've made an bad race in Bahrain!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Harsk, it's the qualifying session's results, not the race.

In the meantime;

5th in GT and 7th in LGT? I'll definitely take those results with pride, after spending god knows how long in the back of the pack, these are a great breath of air for me. But of course, as they say, it's not how you start.

It's how you finish it...

Harsk, it's the qualifying session's results, not the race.

In the meantime;

5th in GT and 7th in LGT? I'll definitely take those results with pride, after spending god knows how long in the back of the pack, these are a great breath of air for me. But of course, as they say, it's not how you start.

It's how you finish it...
But I have been eliminated, Niku... In each race, only the fastest 20 cars are admitted... :(

Last place, the final frontier.

Let's hope that my guy doesn't die at the first turn :nervous:

But I have been eliminated, Niku... In each race, only the fastest 20 cars are admitted... :(
121438605_74b3e4b6c4_o.jpg

Have you been watching any of the races this season? Everyone races all events this season.

Well, that's quite the contrast in fortunes.
From Sydney hero to Bahrain zero, second last on the grid after last rounds win is a bit of a wakeup call for Moore. Points look impossible from here

But to be less than a tenth of a second off the front in LGT is great news, my rapidly thrown together setup actually worked. I still don't know what some of the things do but hey, I seem to be doing okay

Rallymorten do you want another setup for LGT?

No they don't. That was last season's system, not this season. You didn't qualify in the top 20 so you don't appear in the top 20 but everyone races regardless of qualification.

Come on, You've got to pay better attention.

Rallymorten do you want another setup for LGT?

Not unless there's anything you feel like trying out.

And yes, the whole top-20-only thing was last season and it only happened because one of the tracks couldn't even 30 cars. Seeing as all tracks have the required capacity, doing something like that again would be straight up illogical.

Also look forward to a rate-some-ideas style thingy at the end of this month. I have quite a few ideas for S3 I'd like your opinions on.

I hope so, because now I have a small skin in the Beemer game. I'm announcing that my shop has managed to make a decent-enough-to-present scheme for the #4 team to use at Spa. Presenting the #4 Autobacs BMW, based on ARTA's Super GT entries for 2015:

BH Autobacs M3 #4.png

Attachments

• BH Autobacs M3 #4.zip
    993 KB · Views: 10

LGT tests will also be a little late this week.

Also I have most definitely found the song to be used in the intro at Spa (because yes, I hope I can actually get enough good clips to make a separate one for ze grand finale)

Middle East Madness, indeed. Pretty tough trying to battle the desert heat. Pretty good race. I made sure to check out all of the previous round at Sydney Motorsports Park before seeing the racing at Bahrain. Cool stuff!

I'd say this round might win the coveted "WTF Round of the Year" award for this season, because all sorts of wacky stuff happened. And it seems that the A.I. wasn't the only one who couldn't even, you were on that section as well. As I was looking through my alerts with the video playing in the background, I hear your random "memory praising" moment and behold, I went "Da hell?". At least you were in good spirits, so I'll just file this situation under "thing". :lol:👍 This whole race was about as confusing as the Arabic language... And to top it all off, you go and forget how to result table properly at the end of the race, just to end on a high (as in high off our minds) note.

Where did I finish, exactly? I'm too confused to even deliver a proper thought process after all this mental stuff... :crazy: Did I die halfway through the race or something?

you go and forget how to result table properly at the end of the race

I blame jetlag from Australia

As if that's a thing after two weeks in a B-Spec series :lol:

Where did I finish, exactly? I'm too confused to even deliver a proper thought process after all this mental stuff... :crazy: Did I die halfway through the race or something?

..he really did forget to forget how to race.

He must've had this on loop.

I blame jetlag from Australia

As if that's a thing after two weeks in a B-Spec series :lol:

Only a guy like you would claim jetlag as a reason for mistakes regarding presentation...

...in a virtual B-Spec videogame series. Damm good roleplay there, bud. :lol:

..he really did forget to forget how to race.

He must've had this on loop.

Of course, go figure. Even when I have a great qualifying session, my A.I. makes sure that such progress is suitably punished by simply not going faste at all. Good job, Mafty, that's the (wrong) way to go. :irked:

And with a "song" like that, no wonder he failed. He was too busy trying to clean his racing suit from all the blood that came out of his ears. :ill: :lol:

Of course, go figure. Even when I have a great qualifying session, my A.I. makes sure that such progress is suitably punished by simply not going faste at all. Good job, Mafty, that's the (wrong) way to go. :irked:

And with a "song" like that, no wonder he failed. He was too busy trying to clean his racing suit from all the blood that came out of his ears. :ill: :lol:

Ahm, are we taking roleplaying/opposite day/Australia to the next level or is one of us not seeing something here?

Now I'm legitimately confused.

Ahm, are we taking roleplaying/opposite day/Australia to the next level or is one of us not seeing something here?

Now I'm legitimately confused.

Wait, are you questioning the first part of my post or just the spoiler? You are quoting my spoiler alone, but well, I said that my result is not really all that impressive, taking your word for it. Or did I never move away from 5th in the first place?

Yup, I'm confused. The heck is going on, I have no clue. :boggled:

Wait, are you questioning the first part of my post or just the spoiler? You are quoting my spoiler alone, but well, I said that my result is not really all that impressive, taking your word for it. Or did I never move away from 5th in the first place?

Yup, I'm confused. The heck is going on, I have no clue. :boggled:

I don't think there was any particularly note-worthy instance in which you weren't there.

Also that song has just given me an idea for the next internet sensation nominate-others-to-do-it thingy.

I don't think there was any particularly note-worthy instance in which you weren't there.

Also that song has just given me an idea for the next internet sensation nominate-others-to-do-it thingy.

Ok, got it. All things considered, yes, I did do a lot better on this race alone than during all the previous races of this season. Better to have some screen time than none, I always say. Now, if only I could win a race...

Also, god dang it, it's never a good prelude when a god-forsaken Sanic song gives you ideas. God only knows what sort of wacky schemes are festering in your insane mind... :crazy: :lol:

Guess I'll watch that while I'm exercising at the gym :lol: By the way, I didn't get a alert.

Oh trust me, this will be the most amazing thing since sliced bread :lol:

In the mean time, here is the answer to life itself:

I might beg to differ, but you're the Freddy. :lol:

Also, yes, that simple video has answered all things we need to know about the concept of human existence. Who needs Morgan Freeman when you can have, well, this as highly informative educational content? :dopey:

Also, yes, that simple video has answered all things we need to know about the concept of human existence. Who needs Morgan Freeman when you can have, well, this as highly informative educational content? :dopey:

Like I said, "very important question" :lol:

Ahem, that's "Sir Vice Lieutanant Douche of the OZ Forces" to you, thank you very much.

Other than that;

tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Masterful, brilliant, a true display of video editing skills and incredible handling of comedy timing. A example that should be set for all those who give a s:censored: about these jokes, haha are eager to follow the legendary footsteps of your fine person. Also, look mom, I got a credits appearance in the YouTubes! :D :lol:

Oh, and the credits are hilarious too. Just wanted to point that out. :lol:👍

Back