[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
Do go tell her and make a reaction video of that.

U can haev it feeturd on my chanl m9.

Also totally didn't notice my best time in my selected test was 13.37(4).

But I nid action cam to capture mome's reaction shot, bruv. U kan't have cool vid if you dont have reaction shot, 4 the giggles and dem likes.

And I forgot what that time reference stands for, guess my Internet meme encyclopedia has malfunctioned after all this.

Also, I can't believe you actually took my "challenge" seriously, guess I underestimated you. Well, now you know, people, be sure to come up with incredibly stupid ideas for videos, because Danish Freddy over yonder will pull it through for you. :lol:

Dammit, Dammit! How many times must I remind you this isn't D1!

At least there are results.

You sir, just keep taking it up another level 👍
¡Me gusteria! That's a sweet Autobacs BMW. Well done!
@BayneHamlin1121 , @Niku Driver HC , @tbwhhs , @iName , @Michelin , @aarror , @rallymorten , @Harsk100 , @Ameer67

Thank you all for the compliments. It took some work, but I'm glad I can make something appealing. Hey, rally...could we see it on a car in game?

Thank you all for the compliments. It took some work, but I'm glad I can make something appealing. Hey, rally...could we see it on a car in game?
GRAB_000.jpg
GRAB_002.jpg
GRAB_005.jpg

Everything is lined up, and no glitched stuff anywhere 👍

#4 Autobacs BMW confirmed as the second Spa-only livery this season.

Furthermore, partially because I can't be bothered with the teasing, partially because some people didn't understand the teasing and partially because only one new setup has been submitted since the Monza test, here are the results from the first Silverstone LGT test:

LGT Test Silverstone.png

I'd also like to gauge the opinions on whether or not we should allow @iName (and everyone else in the LGT who's not already in the main series.. oh wait..) to enter the GT Championship in the final two rounds, potentially (if he agrees, that is) in a car set to appear next season?

Well, if iName (and any other interested parties) wants to join the last rounds with a new car, why not? Just make his entry a non-points, test entry for potential new cars that might join the championship. Besides, it can give us an inisght as to how well said new car can perform in these (wacky) conditions.

As for the LGT testing, I only have this to say;

Victory-Dance-GIF.gif

Boy I love me a good result... :D

Well, if iName (and any other interested parties) wants to join the last rounds with a new car, why not? Just make his entry a non-points, test entry for potential new cars that might join the championship. Besides, it can give us an inisght as to how well said new car can perform in these (wacky) conditions.

That was just the idea, sort of kickstarting season three whilst not mixing in too much with season two. Win-win, really.

I'm totally down to join the GT series, it's what I wanted to do the most. I started making skins so I could make a good livery for the series.

Let me know when to start.

I'm totally down to join the GT series, it's what I wanted to do the most. I started making skins so I could make a good livery for the series.

Let me know when to start.

Well if you really really want to, I can contact you about the cars available for testing and give you the most possible time to think/skin/procrastinate etc.?

Well if you really really want to, I can contact you about the cars available for testing and give you the most possible time to think/skin/procrastinate etc.?
Send me them now and they'll be done later today or tomorrow (my time), I have a lot of free time.

Last edited:
Finally, the Dank Tank forgot how to Sanic. He oughta learn what a bad qualifying tastes like, and Road 'Murica has taught him that. Take that, Swierzy.

On the other hand, good to hear that the Beemer's advantage has finally died down after so many changes. We might actually have a fair 3-way battle between the three cars now, unbeliveably enough. Oh, and nice 7th place, virtual me. Good to know that what happened in Arabia wasn't a fluke shot...

I'd also like to gauge the opinions on whether or not we should allow @iName (and everyone else in the LGT who's not already in the main series.. oh wait..) to enter the GT Championship in the final two rounds, potentially (if he agrees, that is) in a car set to appear next season?
I'm all for it.

7524jhl.gif

In one basic math equation, it's this;

Interested folk that are not currently racing in this series + open entries in the field + new, untested cars that will appear next season = Development Entries (and profit).

I'm not good at math. ;_;

I'm not good at math. ;_;

Ergh, sorry for reminding you of that. :ouch: Still, it's more or less that; people who are interested are now being given the chance to join for the last few races, while morten can take advantage of that and also test the new cars that will appear next season.

That way, we can complain about those cars being overpowered before they join next season. :sly: :lol: I kid, I kid, we can balance things out quicker that way.

🤬 YEAH!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo \o/

While I'm getting things done for Road America, I'd like for as many of you as possible to fill in this response thingy I was talking about. It covers pretty much any point I can think about right now. Thanks in advance to the five people that'll actually care enough to do it.

Back