[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
  • 74,224 views
He needs the file
What file do you mean?

@swiftsmith Your secondary livery is complete.
SMITH2360_BODY2.png
 
Here's the teeny-tiny details I put on the car. Don't enter any of the websites on it as they are fake web addresses of course...and yes the Japanese was obtained through Google Translate. :lol:

closeup1.png


closeup2.png


closeup3.png
 
Signed up, will get my livery in asap.
 
Regarding that issue @Harsk100 is having, it's most likely an issue on your end. I could open the shrunken textures you put up here just fine.

I also thought I'd catch up on who's already got some liveries in:

Liveries in:
@Ameer67 (both a primary and a secondary)
@Crashbroke23
@Niku Driver HC
@rallymorten
@tbwhhs

Liveries not yet in:
@aarror (but that makes good sense)
@AJHG1000
@BayneHamlin1121
@BKGlover
@CodDemon101
@DCybertron
@DurWinning
@Ettick
@Gerarghini
@goofytyler
@Harsk100
@Jahgee1124
@Lasse Larsen (working on it)
@Michelin
@Ninners
@PatrisS136
@RACECAR
@raven214
@rcb929
@samurai8juice
@Smurfybug
@swiftsmith
@Tired iron
 
Not submitted correctly, though.
 
I'll talk to Harsk on submitting the Schemes after Breakfast
 
@rallymorten when's the deadline? I can only work on my scheme on Friday due to test week on Uni.
 
@rallymorten my schemes are about 50% done, you can use a placeholder scheme if you run any races/tests
 
With @Michelin in mind, I'll most likely give another week for those who need it.

I might be able to a couple of liveries in that time, so if anyone needs a livery and has some ideas, feel free to send them over.
 
@rallymorten Please check your inbox. I have sent you the templates of Dur Winning, Smurfy and Harsk in correct format. (Saved in .bmp format)

Well, speaking of templates, I have been thinking about the secondary livery and I wanted my secondary livery to be from GT6 Anniversary.

corvette_coupe_63_prm_15anv.jpg


EDIT: I'm starting to make the livery of GT6 for my BMW.
 
With @Michelin in mind, I'll most likely give another week for those who need it.

I might be able to a couple of liveries in that time, so if anyone needs a livery and has some ideas, feel free to send them over.
That's cool. I'm still going to try to get mine in to you this week - I'm off tomorrow so hopefully I can get going tonight. I have mine all planned out, and just need to sit down to actually put it together.
 
Working on another livery.

Might finish it this afternoon or tomorrow.
 
I know it isn't the racing scheme, and it was posted before the OP re-issue, but what happened to the plain red one I posted?

Doesn't immediately ring any bells.. could I get a nudge in the right direction?
 
I will have my livery ready by tomorrow. Only one this season. :)
 
Give me a week to figure out the window template, and expect a car this weekend. 👍
 
Added an extra week to the countdown, so no problems there.

The end of that extra week also marks the deadline for signups for the championship. After that point, you're either locked in or locked out of this season. Depending on how many drivers would want to join after the deadline, I might allow experimental entries at Silverstone, Road America and Le Mans. These will, however, not be eligible for points.
 
*10 hours later*

Beta-version spotter guide released, can be downloaded from OP. Far from perfect, far from complete, but shows the idea I have for the layout. Let me know what you think of it.
 
Ok, so I've taken a look at Morten's WIP spotter guide, and I like the idea. Sure, it could do with some additional information (car number, stats, you know the drill) and perhaps bigger pictures, from a different angle of the car. But it's not a bad start, really. 👍
 
Could perhaps use a different angle and bigger pictures. Suggestions noted. I could possibly/most likely throw the car number on it as well, not sure about stats.
 
I'll be working on mine tonight. But I may need some help
 
Back