[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
I could have sworn I asked someone for a paint scheme. I can't seem to find my post though. Anyone wanna make one for me?

I could have sworn I asked someone for a paint scheme. I can't seem to find my post though. Anyone wanna make one for me?
I'll do it. I'll send you a PM.

You still need to work on things here and there, @Harsk100, but you are getting better.

Edit: Also, I will be bringing back a modified version of my PC scheme.
Thanks. But what things that I still need to work? I don't get it.

Thanks. But what things that I still need to work? I don't get it.

Detail work. making those logos sharp and clean, making different parts of the scheme meet with other parts when they are intended too. Nothing major, and not an immediate thing, but it's something to strive for in the future. You have come a long way from those first few attempts, but if you want to keep doing them, you'll have to keep improving. That said, I see no reason you shouldn't keep improving. I'm pulling for ya.

@Harsk100, you should focus on using png. logos for you cars if you want clearer sponsor logos. something without a white background.

Can't be relied on though. I can't tell you how many times I've had to rebuild a logo for cars, even some of the PNGs though that's more on the...I call it static...that gives images the clouds of lighter/darker/blurry color. If all else fails, come to me. Rebuilding logos and such are possibly the one aspect of all this I can actually claim to be legitimately good at.

@rallymorten

For the 996, what do we do with the windows? Leave them as they are or can we edit them?

If something absolutely needs to be in the windows, by any means put it there (but try to avoid the windshield) and send back either the entire layered template (with your changes in a layer of their own) or a transparent .png with only the changes for me to work with.

@rallymorten What can we do with Windshield part? Why are the body and Windshield part in sepparated images?

Because reasons k

Seriously, I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with the transparency of the windows.

If something absolutely needs to be in the windows, by any means put it there (but try to avoid the windshield) and send back either the entire layered template (with your changes in a layer of their own) or a transparent .png with only the changes for me to work with.

Because reasons k

Seriously, I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with the transparency of the windows.
OK, I wasn't going to add anything to them anyways. Thanks.

Because reasons k

Ok, but Should I put my driver name on windshield? Or is driver name mandatory?

@rallymorten Are cigarettes, alchool logos on livery allowed? For example, Marlboro is a cigarette manufacturer.

This is RACE. And GTP (cheekily tagging @Jordan in the vague hope another B-Spec series might interest him (I will give another month to finish liveries if necessary should that happen)). Not EU.

As long as it's within the AUP, it's fine.

This is RACE. And GTP (cheekily tagging @Jordan in the vague hope another B-Spec series might interest him (I will give another month to finish liveries if necessary should that happen)). Not EU.

As long as it's within the AUP, it's fine.
And I'll try to get some more people to join. What do you think? ;)

Can someone make a car for me?

No need for PM, I just want a simple white car with a thick black racing stripe, #17 Ferrari. No other important details.

Here's my primary livery!
r1234BMW_M3GTR_BODY2.png1.png

@rallymorten for the windshield psd, do I color the background or does that not matter?

Do color it, but keep that as a separate layer. I dun goofed up when prepping the templates, so a little bit of fiddling around is needed on my end.
Having the color in a separate layer will help matters a lot :)

Latest Posts

Back