[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
2 problems:

1: your number isn't in the 100s.

2: even if you were to just add 100 to that number, @Smurfybug's already chosen that (though I take the blame on this bit of confusion, seeing as nobody can see what anyone's picked)

In other news, I've undone my messing around with default setups and instead had a rational thought:

"If the Porsches are losing most of the time in the corners, then why not go for improving that?"

..as said, so done, and the Porsche was sent on a quick diet to lose what would end up in being 75 kg. The results? *warning - not bothered to do fancy graphics on this*

View attachment 400592 View attachment 400593
tl;dr - BMW is still qualifying god, Porsche is getting better and the Ferraris are just doing whatever speed they feel like.

..unpredictable, unreliable AI ftw!
So on the Lightweight GT Cup, our numbers must be on the 100's?

Edit: WAIT NVM I FOUND AN ERROR
Edit 2: I think I got it now

Here's my lightweight GT paint scheme:
aarror_LOTUS_BODY1.jpg

Attachments

• aarror_Lightweight GT.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
When doing names, do we still go with the First intial and last name combo?

Also, I'd like to see the list where the people that already registered are, Don't want to get the same number.

When doing names, do we still go with the First intial and last name combo?

Also, I'd like to see the list where the people that already registered are, Don't want to get the same number.

This one's as free as you'd like, as long as you're not calling your AI ":censored:man :censored:ness" or something like that.

I really do hope to have the entry list working just somewhat like I want it to within at most a handful of hours.

Lightweight GT added to standings sheet. Don't ask why the standings on the main series is malfunctioning, but it is.

Should hopefully get around to recording and maybe editing very soon.

The "recording" part is for the main championship or the Lightweight races? Because if it is for the second, I still want to update my livery...

The "recording" part is for the main championship or the Lightweight races? Because if it is for the second, I still want to update my livery...

Meanwhile, I'm almost finished with mine for the main and haven't sent it in yet.

Last edited:

Main series. Still hasn't made Austria, remember?

And don't worry, there's still some time until I do the first round of Lightweight.

I'm almost done with my second one, can you give me some time until I finish it before you start round 3?

Ok, I should be finished in about an hour. I'll send it once I am.

Edit: @rallymorten Car is finished so now just need to save it in the proper format, Put both body and window in a zipped file and I'll have it sent.

Last edited:
Absolutely angry right now. I finally get my scheme finished up and sent only to find this issue:

race-rgt-32-ii-png.402121

I can't get the damn windows to be transparent like I did before. What the 🤬 am I doing wrong?? :banghead:

Edit: Fixed

race-rgt-32-ii-png.402207

Hells yeah. Also, this is my second Paint scheme for the season. Will be teasing the Spa Livery as the season progresses

Attachments

• RACE RGT #32 II.png
    RACE RGT #32 II.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Main series. Still hasn't made Austria, remember?

And don't worry, there's still some time until I do the first round of Lightweight.

Fair enough, I just wanted to be sure about that.

And that is good, it gives me more time to ruin tweak the livery as I see fit. 👍

No Problem 👍 Speaking of you, I decided to give this abit of polished makeover:

race-rgt-50-png.402598

Hope you like that.

200_s6.gif

Man, that looks like something I'd see in a real GT championship, RACECAR. That's no mere touch-up, that's simply brilliant. It looks so much better now it hurts. :eek:👍

It's beautiful. Thanks for the amazing touch up job.

I take it that means you want that to replace your current counterpart?

I should also just bring this out to everyone: Austria is not likely to happen before Sunday at the earliest, simply because there's been quite a few things going on for me. It might be possible to balance it out by making two races next week, but we'll have to wait and see.

Right, I have good and bad news.

The bad news are that something got messed up in the replay, meaning I'd have to redo the latest race.

The goods news are that recording at least is done now.

there is no need to repeat it...

Not any more, that is.

Now I just need to find time for the editing and I can finally tick off Austria.

Speaking of ticking off, I'm hoping to start LGT at around the same time as either Silverstone or Eastern Creek in the main series and then running each round two race weeks after the previous, so they'd finish around the same time. I will give a specific deadline (and more details on setups) once we get a little closer to that.

Not any more, that is.

Now I just need to find time for the editing and I can finally tick off Austria.

Speaking of ticking off, I'm hoping to start LGT at around the same time as either Silverstone or Eastern Creek in the main series and then running each round two race weeks after the previous, so they'd finish around the same time. I will give a specific deadline (and more details on setups) once we get a little closer to that.

That's good, if anything. Soon we will be able to see the Austria round done, and then we can move on.

Also, I forgot that we have to tweak setups for the LGT cars... Ergh, I'm not so good with that aspect of GTR2, to be frankly honest. But hey, we have to learn things someday, right?

And speaking of tweaking, I may have done some minor changes to the livery for the Lotus...

New Body.jpeg

As you can see, minor changes. :sly:

I can't find the Photoshop file for the Lotus. The zip only has the X file and the png files of it.

Latest Posts

Back