GTracer98's gallery - GT6 Edition: 21.03.2015. Lancia Delta S4 Tribute Photo

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 208 comments
What a great Stratos set, love the last one (without text).

Thank you, I'm pretty proud of this set! :sly:

Spettacolo!!!!! The Jag and Stratos set are simply stunning!!! Great style!!! 👍:cheers::bowdown:

Grazie, amico!! :embarrassed: I think I've learned most of the GT6 photomode techniques. :)

My favourite image from post 50, has to be number 6 due to the composition.

Thank you, always nice to read your short but precise comments! :)

Very nice work once more Ciro, the first shot looks very realistic, I love the angle / composition of the second one, maybe a little too much contrast (maybe). And the last shot is beautiful with also a great compo 👍

Thanks, my friend!

I tried my hand at panorama making, @HaerBev inspired me with his awesome work! :drool: First ever panorama by me! :D

12121007224_fcbb665dc8_b.jpg

Wow, absolutely adore the lighting in the Stratos set! :drool: All offer some great lighting and individual angles. 👍 I also like your panorama... But that might just be the SLS-obsession speaking for me. :P

Quite like shot 1 of the Stratos. Looks great in orange. 👍

And like you I hadn't ever done a proper pano before GT6, but Hervé inpsired me too. ;) Pretty good for a first one. 👍

Ciro!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:
Love this place!!! Great gallery!
Well done on the pano - I'm still nervous about trying one of them:nervous:
Your latest set is superb:drool:
Great work as usual!
:cheers:

Love the Ferrari photos!
I think Ferrari like to pose for camera :)
If you dont mind check my gallery with Ferrari.
Great work.

Great job with the Ferrari Ciro! I really like the whole set. Now, the vantage shot... it's awesome :drool:, I love the mood, compsition, lighting, reflections, everything basically. The soundtrack also fits it very well. Great job 👍👍

One shot magic is certainly is. It's very nice Ciro. Love the colours and dark mood and clean body sheen. The type seems a little not quite right to me but the shot is great. 👍

Great job with the Ferrari Ciro! I really like the whole set. Now, the vantage shot... it's awesome :drool:, I love the mood, compsition, lighting, reflections, everything basically. The soundtrack also fits it very well. Great job 👍👍

Thanks a lot, mate!! So glad you like my work! :)

GPR
One shot magic is certainly is. It's very nice Ciro. Love the colours and dark mood and clean body sheen. The type seems a little not quite right to me but the shot is great. 👍

Thank you, George! Another great, in-depth comment from you! 👍

Very nice, moody shots :drool:

Thanks, fella! :)

scary realistic shots 👍

Whoa, thank you! :embarrassed:

Great work on contrast and toning in your Ferrari 599 Set Ciro, it give the pics a very great mood. Shots 2, 4 & 5 are expecially great in my opinion, realistic and beautiful.
And "the Truth" is an excellent pic, very well edited, especially on the lights 👍

Thank you, guys! :embarrassed:

One shot magic, I'm pretty good at those, I think. :D So here's another mysterious photo:
The Truth by DocArmor98/GTracer98, on Flickr​

Damn! So close. You should have said "The Truth is out there." Because then I'd have an excuse to make an X Files reference. :lol:

But that 599 set! :drool: I think I've learned that it is possible to make these new photomode locations look really good. An amazing set. 👍

Brilliant gallery, man! And your last set with Suzuki is perfect. Nice toning, composition and, of course, light effects! 👍
Love this set.

Ciro, each time you make some rally shots it's a success. Awesome work once more in this set, the choice of angle, the framing, the lightning, the toning, the sense of motion, the mood, all is on top. All are good but the shots 2, 3 & 5 are awesome. Bravo !

Pretty good set Ciro. I like the colours and toning. Works well with that kind on intensity. My fav are 2,3 and the last. But pretty good and varied composition all around. 👍

Back