GTracer98's gallery - GT6 Edition: 21.03.2015. Lancia Delta S4 Tribute Photo

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 208 comments
While the model you picked is missing a few features from the real C6.R, that didn't stop me looking at the whole update. Aside from that, my personal favourite has to be shot number 2.

Love that second C6 shot from the previous set. Great DOF and toning 👍

And your latest set continues that great toning. They have a good realistic feel both in composiitons and editng. 👍

Your stuff has been very very god lately, well done. 👍

Great toning on the last two sets. And good work on finding inspiration at Red Bull Ring. I tried but failed horrendously. :lol: I had a few ideas but they didn't work, maybe I just need to get familiar with the environment. Back on topic, the second shot with the Red Bull thing in the background is the best of this set in my view. A nice capture of the Toyota and makes good use of the environment to add to the shot. Shutter speed is set just right so that the background isn't out of focus or too in focus. 👍

Very realistic looking set, toning is great in all of them

My faves are these two pics:

Thank you, Nicolas! :) The 2nd shot shows the only way I know how to take turn one... :lol:

Yeah, like @NBDESIGNZ said! The Toyota set looks very realistic. I love them all :D

Thanks, mate! :D

GPR
Love that second C6 shot from the previous set. Great DOF and toning 👍

And your latest set continues that great toning. They have a good realistic feel both in composiitons and editng. 👍

Your stuff has been very very god lately, well done. 👍

That's fantastic to hear, especially from you! Thank you! :bowdown:

Great toning on the last two sets. And good work on finding inspiration at Red Bull Ring. I tried but failed horrendously. :lol: I had a few ideas but they didn't work, maybe I just need to get familiar with the environment. Back on topic, the second shot with the Red Bull thing in the background is the best of this set in my view. A nice capture of the Toyota and makes good use of the environment to add to the shot. Shutter speed is set just right so that the background isn't out of focus or too in focus. 👍

Thanks for the detailed review. :)👍 Red Bull Ring has some nice places which can create great atmosphere. I like the little straight before the second-to-last corner, feels like in a forest! 👍

One shot, again with the TS030 which, I thought, looked good. I went for a rainstorm feel; chaos and tension. :)

Superb work on your latest edits! I like the realistic toning in your TSO30 set. As for your heavy edit, you've captured the atmosphere perfectly.👍

The execution on the latest shot is great too. It does an excellent job of capturing fond memories of GT2 Pikes Peak.👍

This is a fantastic page (he says hoping this post doesn't end up at the top of a new page, but then that page will surely be fantastic too!). :)
The C6 shots are great and I absolutely love the TS030 set - so realistic! And the one-off Le Man and Pikes Peak edits - amazing! :drool:

Guys, massive thanks to all of you, it's the comments like these that keep me going and aspiring for more! :embarrassed:

Now, this set is made according to the theme of this week's 2.0 - Clarksonism. So, keeping in mind that this is a Gran Turismo photo competition, I decided to recreate the episode where Clarkson tried to beat his GT4 lap time in a real life NSX at Laguna Seca. Let these photos tell, how much gaming graphics have improved since then. BTW, my lap time in the NSX-R on SH tyres was 1:38. :D

And this last one is dedicated to @NBDESIGNZ , you can guess why. :lol:

Thanks for watching! :)

Very nice shots, Ciro :drool: Nice toning and some great angles 👍👍👍 My favorites are #1,3,5 and last one.

Thanks a lot, Master! :embarrassed:

Oh my. :drool: I love the dark mood you've created. Very lovely.

Yeah, while doing this photoshoot I noticed how dark the clouds really are at Laguna Seca which made me want to recreate a before rainstorm atmosphere. Thank you! :)

Superb work on this set, Faves are 1, 6, and obviously the last one. ;)👍

Thank you, Nicolas! The last one still ain't nowhere close to your level, like your avatar! :drool:

This is just :drool:
All stunning images and of the latest 1&5 is a great angle - all of them are awesome!
I will drop by more often! :cheers:

Many thanks, Werner! :) I'm very happy seeing you here! :embarrassed:

I feel as if the NSX set was a bit bland, but that last shot is very realistic! Good job :)

I see what you mean, I went for dark, low contrast pictures this time. Did it work out, I'm not so sure. Still thanks for the honest, useful feedback. :)👍

So, I went for Matterhorn this time, a risky step as I really struggle with this track, the lighting here is too strong and makes editing really hard. :( You guys post great photos from Matterhorn but I'm bad here. But, luckily this shot looked better to me so I decided to release it. :)

Last edited:
Back