GTracer98's gallery - GT6 Edition: 21.03.2015. Lancia Delta S4 Tribute Photo

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 208 comments
Sorry for not visiting your gallery lately, but at least, all I can do is :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Can't wait for the whole set, Ciro! 👍

The last Audi Image is really an awesome Image!! Superb everything in here - tones, camera angle, realistic - everything as it should be to make it WOW! 👍 :cheers:

The GT3 set is awesome, the work on toning is exceptional and the framing and choice of angle are quite good too. I like the all a lot but the last one is especially great in my opinion, the toning in this one is just perfect, with a good work on contrast a great sense of motion a superb light : this pic is just perfect !

And the Mark IV shot is beautiful, with a great use of noise !

Great work on the GT3 set, Ciro! Loving #2, #4, #6, #7 and #9! :drool:👍

Looking forward to the Mark IV one!

#3 and #4 are amazing! :drool: Great one, Ciro! I think this motivates me to make a photo set!

Wow, really strong sets as of late. :bowdown: The autumn trees look great in the 8C set, and the yellow 8C fits perfectly with the autumness. Though your absolute best recent set is that FIA GT set. The preview shot especially. I love how you captured a mood so alien to most photo shoots. What you've created by doing this is made a set where the lighting is so real, and it looks so good that people compliment it by saying, "Dude, that's unreal!" Don't ask me, I don't get it either. But still, it's amazing. :drool:

#3 and #4 are amazing! :drool: Great one, Ciro! I think this motivates me to make a photo set!

Thank you, Justinian! :D Can I call you so? :lol:

Wow, really strong sets as of late. :bowdown: The autumn trees look great in the 8C set, and the yellow 8C fits perfectly with the autumness. Though your absolute best recent set is that FIA GT set. The preview shot especially. I love how you captured a mood so alien to most photo shoots. What you've created by doing this is made a set where the lighting is so real, and it looks so good that people compliment it by saying, "Dude, that's unreal!" Don't ask me, I don't get it either. But still, it's amazing. :drool:

I'm so excited by your fantastic comment, thank you so much! :) I like making moody photos, I think that's the whole point of photography. ;)

Definitely like your style! I really like the Ferrari 599 set. Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you, mate! :)

Very nice work on the 8C set. 4 and 6 are my faves. Grat light and autumn tones. 👍

Thanks, Nicolas! :) Autumn Ring has become one of my favourite locations, especially now that it's reworked! 👍

Great couple of last sets Ciro. I really like the tones and feel of the Racetrack Frontline set. The preview shot for it is awesome, nice deep moody feel with nice dof. From the set itself I like shots 2,3,4 & 8 best. 👍

And the 8C at Autumn ring is great too the yellow harmonizes well with the enhanced leaves of the trees, shot 1 is my fav there. 👍

Oh and a late, Happy Birthday! mate. :cheers:

Back