GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,167 views
Nah I have sleep, needto wake up in just over 6 hours. Tomorrow I will be on to practice and qualify. STEWARDS PLEASE SEE THIS. :p
 
ZachAK47
Sitting on the store menu debating whether to buy the Honda HSV. Haha I can't decide.

Edit. HAHAHAHAHA I NEVER NOTICED I HAD £3 unspent. Easy decision

It was deffinetly worth my dollar. We tuned it to the GTR stats and it ran beautifully without even tuning it
 
FakeGangstaDIE
It was deffinetly worth my dollar. We tuned it to the GTR stats and it ran beautifully without even tuning it

Hell yeah. I'm running over a second a lap faster with it
 
Can i get a steward to qualify me , im online and ready

Nevermind will just go tomorrow
 
Last edited:
Really sorry lads but I wont be able to race this weekend. Absolutely no time to practice.
 
Anyone qualified yet? I know I am tomorrow but is everyone tomorrow?
Also Shagg you ready to post up a Q list like usual and give us the laps?
 
Yea can stewarts post their hours of operation up again?
 
In an effort to get ourselves a grid I'll qualify some of you guys.
I'll be on 15 hours from now (2pm UK time) for 5 hours. Then on and off for the next 7 hours (2am UK time)
 
In an effort to get ourselves a grid I'll qualify some of you guys.
I'll be on 15 hours from now (2pm UK time) for 5 hours. Then on and off for the next 7 hours (2am UK time)

👍👍
 
It seems we're losing interest in the series:(
 
Will be home in aprox 40min if anyone wants to qualify then warm up now.
 
I'll go on after shower/dinner, covered in brake gunk.
Where you at Zach? Ready to roll. :)
 
Last edited:
Ill be on in an hour
 
Qualifying Time @ Motegi

ZachAK47, YellowHat GT-R, 1:50.892
 
PepsiMaxCrew, Yellowhat GTR 1.50.323
 
Wow one change and the car becomes so much nicer.
 
Cam_from_nj 1.50.380
Skengdigi 1.49.455
 
Last edited:
Getting the qualifying table up now. Been a crazy week lol. Also just realized I never imported the results from Fuji. That is now done so go to the OP to see the current standings heading into Motegi.
 
We're at half ballast this race, right?
 
Last edited:
Qualifying is now open for this week's race. This will be the post that will be used for the qualifying results. It is going to be this Saturday at 7ET. It will be at Motegi Full and will be an hour long (TBD Laps)

This post here will detail the results, procedures and etc on how we do qualifying (See OP for more details). Qualifying is over and final 12 hours before the scheduled start of the race.

The chart below details the current qualifying standings. This will be updated as the week goes forth and when a new page is made I will quote this post

Current Qualifying Results:
D8859485_68769882_732707

To qualify you can either PM a steward here on GTPlanet, post a post on here with a public room number for a steward to join, or if you are friends on PSN with a steward you can PM them on there. Below is the list of Stewards that can qualify you (as of now)

GTPlanet name (PSN name)

- XxShaggxX (Xx-Shagg-xX)
- DragonGT83 (same)
- KingBestJr (same)
- gtpanoz (panoz38)
- kk20 (killa_kandy)
- alefin (same)
- Bennen13 (benny1342)

Note that Stewards must qualify with other Stewards
 
XxShaggxX
👍

Half ballast this week
No ballast next week

Damn really? Haha alright :D
 
Tensor120 1.49.890
 
No_bull_racin97 RE Amemiya 08 - 1.57.193
Alefin 2.02.104
 
Last edited:
Immortal 1.48.175
Bradkinder 1.55.120
 
Last edited:
I'll go ahead and qualify if anyone is available.

Edit: Never mind, I guess I'll try later tonight.
 
Last edited:
ZachAK47
Immortal 1.48.175
Bradkinder 1.55.120

Immortal, why arent you at Silverstone right now?
 
Back