GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,169 views
If you guys are going on i will come back on
 
ill be on soon. ill try to qualify if there is a steward on
 
ZachAK47
Anyone else spotted immortal at the top of the table at the latest time trial. At Spa?

I hope I dont see that lol
 
Looking for qualifier rom tonight, if anyone is going to be on around 9pm pst?
 
Can I qualify on Saturday again? Really no time...
 
Throwing down a P2 session in my lounge

Man I'm loving this tire model! We'll actually have different pit stop lengths based upon how fuel you take over 14 liters, so if you got a gas guzzling V8 vs something that guzzles less fuel you can be in out at different times, yesss! I'm a pit strategy guy, and I'm working on a pit stop fuel strategy that could yield me some time in the pits.
 
Last edited:
I'll be on in approx 40min. Would like someone to qualify me in 50min.
 
If anyone wants to qualify message on here. Will be on the Xbox playing NBA 2k13 lol
 
U should of got it on ps3
 
Tried sending cam a message. Ps3 crashed.

It's scanning for corrupted files now. FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit ps3 fine. GT5 corrupted. Good job I backup
 
It will tell you to do that any time you turn the PS3 off after it freezes. Nothing to worry about :)

I never have it do the check; I just go to my XMB. If it is corrupted, it will tell me anyways without the check. I'm not gonna wait the million years for it to run the test :P
 
FakeGangstaDIE
uh ohhh...

Whatever happens guys. When it is connecting to online server don't try sending a message. It crashes the system and corrupts GT5. Happened twice now with me
 
Cam from nj 4.00.859
 
What is the best time in the moment???
 
IMMORTALPILOT
What is the best time in the moment???

I think cam has the only time posted so far
 
I think i make my q tomorrow.
 
I did a 3.59.255, Killa watched it earlier.
So at the moment that's fastest time

Edit. Going to sleep now for qualifying. Will qualify people when its done. Should be 4h before deadline ish
 
Sounds good ill see you after f1 qualifying
 
Qualifying Time @ Sarthe

MikeGrove, Raybrig NSX, 4:00.626
 
alefin 4:23.208
panoz 4:16.792
 
Will qualify/practice in about 3 hours.
 
Afelin can you are anyone else qualify me tomorrow morning?
If not I'll gladly start from the back'
 
phil bell
Will qualify/practice in about 3 hours.

Qualifying closes in 2.5h

joetruckv8
Afelin can you are anyone else qualify me tomorrow morning?
If not I'll gladly start from the back'

Im on now if you want to qualify?
 
Is qualifying closed now ?

I can come on in about 30 mins
 
SkengD
Is qualifying closed now ?

I can come on in about 30 mins

Qualifying is closed 12h before race start
 
The Grid
ZachAK47 3.59.255
Skengdigi 3.59.454
MikeGrove, Raybrig NSX, 4:00.626
Cam from nj 4.00.859
panoz 4:16.792
alefin 4:23.208

Edit. Qualifying now closed.

The race will be 29laps tonight. As it is a 2h enduro
 
Last edited:
Can I qualify late? I really have no time. I have asked this many posts before but no reply.
 
I think they might allow ppl to start from the back since the grid is small
 
phil bell
Can I qualify late? I really have no time. I have asked this many posts before but no reply.

You can start from back, like anyone else who didn't qualify...
 
Back