GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,176 views
I just want to be able to start, points is a bonus. I just realized only 4 500 drivers and 2 300 drivers!?
Is anyone coming on to practice later?
 
phil bell
I just want to be able to start, points is a bonus. I just realized only 4 500 drivers and 2 300 drivers!?
Is anyone coming on to practice later?

You can start and score points mate. You just at the back lol. There's always afew who can't qualify :)
 
Yeah, anyone who didn't qualify is still allowed to race. They just start at the back. I believe it's always been like this hehe
 
Great, last race otherwise I woudlnt bother. Im poor here and have had very very little practice. Last I ran was a 4.01.5 ...
 
Looks like the online server is down! Hopefully its back on by race time.
 
Good luck tonight in the race finale of the season.

Points are updated on the OP.

It is all but official that Pablo Czyrt is the GT500 champion. The GT300 class is a bit up for grabs though still depending on how many shows up. Jonathon Bolling will be the champion if he finishes in the top 5. Only person who can win other then him would be Joe Alves who would need a win and Bolling to finish 6th or worse.
 
Who's room are we racing in tonight?
 
I guess I'll be starting last, no problem though, I'm not sure how good I'm going to be since I didn't have time for any practice this week. Good luck everyone, let's make it a great last race.
 
I'll host, np. Hopefully I can get the room up a bit before 7.
 
You Guys dont need to start we have try a our F10 League was not possible to race with the GT5 online problems.
 
Hmm, was that why I was disconnecting last night? Bah.
 
I think it has been fixed or they are working on it but ive been online since night
 
You get DC and you dont see all drivers on the track always still loading in the Lobby.
 
I raced online last night for a while. No problems. Whats up with it?
SkengD
I think they might allow ppl to start from the back since the grid is small

I think WE can allow anyone who didnt qualify to start in the back ;)

Bennen13
I guess I'll be starting last, no problem though, I'm not sure how good I'm going to be since I didn't have time for any practice this week. Good luck everyone, let's make it a great last race.

Ill start last
 
Well hopefully we don't run into any issue's tonight even tho there will hbe maybe 4 driver for the GT300 class. I'm heading home now so ill be on in 20 mins!
 
Skeng and myself are on.
 
Yeh in just waiting for a lounge to open
 
Be on in a few can I take a shower tho first? Just washed my car ill try to hurry. Itll be before 730 tho
 
Race room is up for Sarthe

1472-4711-0167-3383-6208

Sorry, was eating.
 
Im froze up hold a min.
 
Well, that went well....
 
No way!!!! I disconnected from a 6s lead!!! Nooooooooooooo
 
What the balls GT5!? I was just getting into a rythym there.
 
Wanted to see if id make it back
 
I was having a blast with skeng and brad
 
I guess we try again next week ?
 
Back