- 1,929

- Show Me State
- Stroker-Z28
You should ask someone for their set-up(someone thats fast like Veloci). I was running 1.58s in the GT500s and was told how to set the car up which was like opposite of what I was doing and gained 2 seconds not even trying to go fast
That is good advice but if that doesn't work for you, don't be discouraged. I asked a couple of the really fast guys about their tunes and when I tried them out I found that it just didn't work for me. Tunes depend a lot on driving styles, if you look back a few pages where Dragon gives some tuning suggestions and do everything just the opposite of what he says, you would end up with my tune.
This link is to the GT5 tuning database, scroll down to your car and try the tunes, if you find one that feels good, then use it and start tweaking it to match your driving style. https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home