GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,167 views
Who's hosting room a again?

Probably DragonGT83.

At any rate, check this post like half an hour before the race starts to see the room number, or you can just stalk him into the room if he's on your friend list lol
 
Who's hosting room a again?

DragonGT83 will be host of Room A!! Everyone ready for tonight only a little under 2 hrs left. 👍
 
DragonGT83 will be host of Room A!! Everyone ready for tonight only a little under 2 hrs left. 👍

You bet. :) I've got a shot at this one. I already checked my connection, Nat type 2, high bandwidth, and a cleared cache, so I should be fine there.

'Tis a fine day for racing.
 
Looking at the weight ballast for the GT500 class, I expect a brand new podium tonight. Well maybe not a complete new podium but a different winner. Pablo is a fantastic driver but there are some great drivers with 0 weight.

GT300's, it looks like it's all Joey. He will clearly be the driver to beat tonight. World class driver + arguably the best car for this track + no weight = GREAT chance for a great race. BUT, this is Nurburgring and these hollowed grounds can bite even the best of drivers. Look forward to hearing from everyone afterwords.
 
Currently in room 1472-6118-3744-3754-7468 warming up. Room A and B people welcome to join.
 
Currently in room 1472-6118-3744-3754-7468 warming up. Room A and B people welcome to join.

Ill join you in a few
 
That's depressing. A 1.57.1 in warm up. Was much happier knowing I was just slow and I couldn't make room A
 
That's depressing. A 1.57.1 in warm up. Was much happier knowing I was just slow and I couldn't make room A

nonono lol depressing for me was the laps after i qualified 56.4 56.6 lol
 
The weight make here heavy slower.
With weight i drive only 1,55,7 times.
 
Room A is up

1472-6118-3615-5264-4658


goodluck this weekend fellas
 
Last edited:
Is Slideways online?
 
IMMORTALPILOT
The weight make here heavy slower.
With weight i drive only 1,55,7 times.

Awww that sucks...

lol
 
Alefin can you host room B? if slideways is late like this he won't be hosting.
 
Yeah I made a room

Room number is 1472-6118--3787-3248-9445
 
Sorry, traffic guys. Wont happen again
 
Wtf that was just plain ridiculous
So DC on lap 2. First lap of racing
So much ****in preperation for nothing
 
Last edited:
im surprised it wasnt restarted for that, tensor
 
I turned Boshuter around, it was slight contact but I think he got caught by the sand. At first I thought it was on his own but now I think it's my fault.

And what a crap race, mistake after mistake, dropped 20s+ because of these mistakes.

At least I had a good scrap for 4th/5th with my alter ego (that other Phil guy in the NSX) lol. :lol:
 
Last edited:
im surprised it wasnt restarted for that, tensor

true, if it was early and only that many people in room B, no problem in restarting. for future reference.
 
Yea I should of ran my 3 stop strategy, my tires are completely shot after 7 laps here. I loss way too much time over all, either that or work on better tire wear out of this chassis. At-least I know what I'll be doing next season! 👍
 
Interesting race, but I'll take second. I stayed mostly mistake free, and didn't make any huge errors, so I'm happy. Not looking forward to the weight penalty next week, but maybe I can pull out a miracle (Daytona RC is not a good track for me :crazy:)

Great racing guys, and especially Joey.

The three stop strategy worked great for me, my tire wear was atrocious.
 
Felt like crap whole race.. Was doing alright untill got into sand but like lap 10 gave up cause didn't feel so good but stuck it out untill checkered
 
fought hard to come back n finish 3rd tonight by pit strategy, but none the less other podium for DMS
 
Soooooo. For the 4th consecutive race I get crashed in to. Wasn't so bad this race but still gave me severe aero damage.
Then on my outlap on my first stop, I go into the gravel losing about 6s.
Closing the race, lap 25, my controller runs out of power at the big hairpin. Boom hit the wall at 130mph. Lose 20s turning on my spare pad.
Then come 3rd by 4seconds.

Have I mentioned how much I HATE Nürburgring?
 
Back