GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,163 views
Hey hold up a sec, are you guys going to run this Saturdays round earlier than usual because If so I can make this Saturday then?
 
I'll probably be practicing later on.
 
A cow within a cow within a spider. I watched that whole thing. (the 2:08 sec worth of one run, not the full 10 hrs, lol)

The cow coming out of the but of another cow was weird :crazy:

You gotta be really bored to watch 10 hours of that hahaha
I skipped to I think 3hr22min something like that
Post it on some Indian's site. They might do this, :bowdown:
 
Anyone going on to practice?
 
You got a room open Zach?
 
Let me finish my food and I'll be on!!!
 
I'm in my lounge, friend me and then come along
 
Im going to Zach's lounge mate, sorry :p
Edit: Darn he ain't in at the moment.
 
He's in mine!
 
Hey hold up a sec, are you guys going to run this Saturdays round earlier than usual because If so I can make this Saturday then?

I wanted to start just a little earlier then usual. Due to nascar race starting at 7:30
 
Im going in room B, I can only manage a 59.3 at my best. Really struggling here...
Maybe I'll go up 1 on the rear roll bar, see how it goes.
 
Last edited:
My PB so far is 2'06.5 but can see another 5 or 6 tenths left on track. Will be interesting to see what the room B cutoff time will be, a low to mid 06 maybe?
 
I wanted to start just a little earlier then usual. Due to nascar race starting at 7:30

What's a little earlier?
I need an hour to a hour and a half sooner for me to make this?
 
What's a little earlier?
I need an hour to a hour and a half sooner for me to make this?

He was saying like 630 ET. Anybody here who definitely can't make that time?
 
I cant :P Now if we had it at like 630AM ET, then I could do it :sly:
 
I cant :P Now if we had it at like 630AM ET, then I could do it :sly:

Well that was also being considered... Ok not really... haha.

I mean people who can definitely race this weekend at 730pm ET would moving it to 630 be a definite no go?
 
I'm going to hit up me chick and see whats up? It all depends on where her aunts house is in relation to mine, and if I can get there by 5pm pst?
 
Okay so I'm at a wedding on Saturday. Not sure when I'm getting back.

In all probability if it's earlier I won't make it. But equally I can't guarantee I'd be there if it was normal time...

I'm still going to qualify though
 
Same here can't make this round, I'll see you guys for the qualifier
 
We will just stick with are original time guys.

Dont forgete to qualify guys.
 
Qualifying is now open for this week's race. This will be the post that will be used for the qualifying results. It is going to be this Saturday at 7ET. It will be at the full Suzuka Circuit and will be an hour long race (TBA Laps)

This post here will detail the results, procedures and etc on how we do qualifying (See OP for more details). Qualifying is over and final 12 hours before the scheduled start of the race.

The chart below details the current qualifying standings. This will be updated as the week goes forth and when a new page is made I will quote this post

Current Qualifying Results:
D8859485_68769882_09126

To qualify you can either PM a steward here on GTPlanet, post a post on here with a public room number for a steward to join, or if you are friends on PSN with a steward you can PM them on there. Below is the list of Stewards that can qualify you (as of now)

GTPlanet name (PSN name)

- XxShaggxX (Xx-Shagg-xX)
- DragonGT83 (same)
- KingBestJr (same)
- gtpanoz (panoz38)
- Infernothefox (InfernoTheFox)
- kk20 (killa_kandy)

Note that Stewards must qualify with other Stewards
 
I had a close friend die in a motorcycle accident Monday night and just found out yesterday morning. :( I've known the guy since he was 5 years old. He was just like my little brother. I might not be on for awhile.
I apologise to my team mates, but this is really hurting me right now and I can't concentrate.
Maybe in a couple of weeks if you all will still let me.
TnT
 
Condolences, have all the time you need.
 
That's always tough to bear. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I ride,as well, so that hits close to home. We'll miss you buddy :)
 
That's sucks big time, condolences to the guy's family and friends. I've been there a few times. :(

Take all the time you need.
 
My Condolences TNT,
 
Back