GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,162 views
You are all great people here and I thank you all. 👍
 
Sorry to hear the news TNT. Take whatever and how much time you need. My condolences are with you and your friends family.
 
Wow, condolences to you, and his family and friends. Definitely take whatever time you need.
 
really sorry to hear. My condolences...
 
Family and friends comes first, condolences to your friends family.
 
I made a room for qualy for me. If anyone wants to join to practice, feel free :)

1472-6399-8966-5883-9816
 
Ill be there. Can any come watch us qual?
 
Last edited:
Can Sin and I qualify each other?
 
VELOCI_2NR
Can Sin and I qualify each other?

I'll come on now. Unless someones already online? Just lemme know here..
 
Can Sin and I qualify each other?

Just got home from work, dunno where king and shagg are or any of the other stewards. But qualifying has to be done with a steward, I'm home now so anybody can msg me on psn if they wanna qualify, and I got the next 2 days off so I'll be around.
 
Just got home from work, dunno where king and shagg are or any of the other stewards. But qualifying has to be done with a steward, I'm home now so anybody can msg me on psn if they wanna qualify, and I got the next 2 days off so I'll be around.

They qualified with killa so I got there time. Ill add it to the sheet tomorrow. Hella tired to do it now.
 
They qualified with killa so I got there time. Ill add it to the sheet tomorrow. Hella tired to do it now.

You did not just say "hella"

gosh you're such a scrub!
 
Will be practicing pretty much all day.

Room number : 1472-6118-4216-8213-5149
 
DragonGT83
:cheers::lol::lol:

So whats the 300 time to beat? 2.03 what?

Yeah I know. I almost fainted when watching over the lap. Veloci doesnt even brake in any of the 4 'S corners. Ninja driving.
 
Im interested in this series , heard i got a few friends here , can i sign up
 
Will be practicing pretty much all day.

Room number : 1472-6118-4216-8213-5149

Would love to join, but I have an exam tomorrow. Looks like room B deal is sealed lol.

Im interested in this series , heard i got a few friends here , can i sign up

Nice to see you again man!
 
Yeah I know. I almost fainted when watching over the lap. Veloci doesnt even brake in any of the 4 'S corners. Ninja driving.

Damn, why do I have to miss Suzuka?!? I love those esses, so smooth and technical. Spoon Curve, Dunlop, Degner, 130R... I think I'm tearing up over here. :(
 
phil bell
Would love to join, but I have an exam tomorrow. Looks like room B deal is sealed lol.

It's alright. I'm at a wedding on Saturday so probably won't make it back for the race altogether
 
got an open lobby up for practice

1472-6118-4259-7710-6744
 
Im interested in this series , heard i got a few friends here , can i sign up

Yes you are more than welcome to sign up which series and car would you like to drive. When shagg gets a chance he will send you a link to sign up on are rpm.

Im available anytime today to qualify everyone.
 
:cheers::lol::lol:


So whats the 300 time to beat? 2.03 what?

Its alright, it's only a 2:03.9. I didn't get the greatest lap in qualy, so I got stuck with that time. Good luck though :dopey: :sly:
 
Can I join this league still?

PSN: K1L1A1U1S
 
Can I join this league still?

PSN: K1L1A1U1S

Yes for which series and which car. And you would need to qualify with a steward before saturday morning. 👍
 
I will use the calsonic gtr , i will add you soon so i can qualify
 
I will use the calsonic gtr , i will add you soon so i can qualify

Ok no problem and sometime Shagg will send you a link so can fill out rpm which just gets your name and all so his program will make things easy for points and all.
 
I will take GT500 class and Raybrig NSX as my car, if that is possible
 
Back