GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,159 views
So I see you're from north london, wherabouts mate. Im in NW meself.

I'm living in Barnet at the moment! Where abouts in NW?

Ok, I will try and Q tomorrow. Can I jump in a Calsonic and team up with Sken?
 
xStretch-
I'm living in Barnet at the moment! Where abouts in NW?

Ok, I will try and Q tomorrow. Can I jump in a Calsonic and team up with Sken?

Ah I see. Last stop on northern line. Im in camden, also northern line. You're not a spurs fan are ya?

Let me know whenever you wanna qualify, since we're in the same timezone I guess its easier for me to steward your qualy instead of one of the american stewards that are 5-8 hours behind.

Just let me know either here or over PSN: killa_kandy
 
Im ready to qual now room up.

# 1472-6118-4744-3749-7624
 
Yeah I will add you when I'm on mate

Camden is pretty local, got a business in Archway, Junction road :p
 
Wellits been nearly 40mins gonna grab a soms food. Ill leave the room up incase anyo e becomes available to watch my qual.
 
Thanks Dragon, ill try raising that ride height.

I think ive figured out that sweet spot thru the corkscrew. Still gona be hard getting it right every lap
 
Im ready to qual now room up.

# 1472-6118-4744-3749-7624

Oh damn I just saw this post now. Im coming on.

Yeah I will add you when I'm on mate

Camden is pretty local, got a business in Archway, Junction road :p

Whats the name of the business?
 
Ok thanks im still in the room.
 
xStretch-
Stagnols bakery .

Wow I know where that is man what a small world we live in. :lol:

Im gonna pass junction road tomorrow, i'll see if I can find it...


I cant seem to find your roon sin

Join my room

1472 6399 9009 5381 4869

Im gonna wait another 10 mins before i gotta sleep.
 
Last edited:
Right im coming off for the night.
 
Sorry I was wating in my room didn't check the fourm just thought something was holding you up. Also I never left the room dunno why is said not found.

Im still in if anyone else can watch me qual.
 
Well I really dont feel like wating around anymore weds is about the only day I can qual so Ill see you guys at the next race.
 
Kakarot
Well I really dont feel like wating around anymore weds is about the only day I can qual so Ill see you guys at the next race.

Noooo, we need more 300 cars:p
 
Good to see you here stretchy
 
phil bell
Anyone qualifying today?

Yeh i plan on qualifying today , after a little practice ofcourse . I will be on in the next hour.
 
Someone post when a room is open please
 
SkengD
Someone post when a room is open please

If you need to qualify Im free from 6pm onwards.
 
kk20
If you need to qualify Im free from 6pm onwards.

Sounds good ill post when im ready

Have a lounge open when someone can qualify me just join and ill be ready shortly after

1472 6399 8580 0413 2598
 
Last edited:
Ok im available to qualify anyone. Just post a room number and I'll join....
 
1472 6399 8580 0413 2598
 
It's too late for me, and Im zoned out from playing Midnight Club so Imma sleep.
Already 25% into the game and I still can't get my Skyline GTR.:ouch:
 
phil bell
It's too late for me, and Im zoned out from playing Midnight Club so Imma sleep.
Already 25% into the game and I still can't get my Skyline GTR.:ouch:

Lol. LA or 3?
 
Did my qualifying , messed up the first sector cost me about 3 tenths.

Its a long race so im not worried
 
Back