GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,159 views
Got phil's time. I'll come on again to see if anyone got Veloci.

Qualifying Time @ Monaco

phil0214, Raybrig NSX, 1:32.071
 
Sorry you couldn't get down with us kk20, your points will miss you!

Whats the hours of operation for the Stewart's tonight?
 
Maybe until 12AM Eastern. I'll be on at 11:30PM Eastern/8:30PM Pacific to see if Veloci is around. But that's about it.

Fridays I should be around basically all day if anyone is ready.
 
Online now, but not for long.

Room number
1472-6118-4259-7712-4411


See you guys tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
I'll catch your tomorrow night qualifier room afelin! 👍
 
I've been playing midnight club LA with a friend the whole of yesterday, sold the skyline and got a 350z roadster (questionable I know :p).

Will have a LONG practice session and qualify today. Upshot is I have raced here before so I know the track.
 
Sorry, but I won't be here for Monoco. I don't like this track at all. To many walls and close area's for me to want to be bounced around like last weekend. :scared:
Good luck all. 👍
 
I'm online on PSN now, but not necessarily in GT5. Please send me a PSN message if you want a fast response. I'll be on there more than here.

Just "Create Message" and in the recipient field type "alefin" :)

Will be on PSN until I post otherwise.
 
Opening up a room, say tuned for updates. :)
1472 6399 9009 5381 8919
 
Qualifying Time @ Côte d'Azur

BRADKINDER, Raybrig NSX, 1:32.733

Still on PSN. Send me a message if anyone wants to qualify.
 
alefin
Qualifying Time @ Côte d'Azur

BRADKINDER, Raybrig NSX, 1:32.733

Still on PSN. Send me a message if anyone wants to qualify.

Will be ready in an hour/hour and half
 
Qualifying Time @ Côte d'Azur

ZachAK47, YellowHat GT-R, 1:32.850

PSN message me if anyone wants to qualify.
 
Practicing
1472-6118-3744-3750-6017
 
tensor120
Practicing
1472-6118-3744-3750-6017

You should join me and Phil in 1472 6399 9009 5381 8919
 
Qualifying Time @ Côte d'Azur

PepsiMaxCrew, YellowHat GT-R, 1:32.656

PSN message me if anyone wants to qualify. I also still need to qualify lol. Maybe when another steward qualifies I can get mine done too.
 
Last edited:
LOL me Brad and Zach are like 32.6, 32.7 and 32.8 respectively. This race will be interesting, but I've got ballast though...
Edit: Tried 40kg ballast, car FEELS perfectly fine but is ALOT slower, now Im wondering how the blue hell Immortal can handle his 170kg. :scared:
 
Last edited:
Hope i make it to room a , my best was a 1 30 9 nothing near my 1 34 qualy time
 
I will probably qualify somewhere between 5 pm CDT and 8 pm CDT, but I'm not exactly sure when. I've gotten absolutely 0 practice this week so far, and I still have no clue if I'll make it tomorrow.
 
I can't qualify anyone from 8PM to 11PM EDT (5PM PDT to 8PM PDT). I have a race at that time.

I'll be on PSN until then. PSN message me if anyone wants to qualify.
 
I'll be on at 5pm PST tonight afelin, see you there buddy. Also I wanted to PM you about putting together a 200km or 300km 24hrs of Nurburgring spot race in the off season of GTRRL with these GT300 cars and specs if Shagg and the other Stewart's don't mind? It can be like an all-star race leading up to the new season. Your op's are getting good' 👍
 
I'm in a room for practice/qualifying

1472-6681-3243-9097-0147
 
Qualifying Time @ Côte d'Azur

VELOCI_2NR, ARTA Garaiya, 1:35.029

PSN message me if anyone wants to qualify.
 
I need to qual im in veloci's room.
 
Qualifying for Cote d'Azur

Sinladar: 1:38.560

ajbp11: 1:37.953

I'll be back on in an hour or so to practice some more, qualify, and steward anyone else that needs to qualify.
 
Can a steward open a room for me and ArtMannn pls?
 
Did we ever get a lap count for the race?
 
Kakarot
Did we ever get a lap count for the race?

Not yet. I'm going by it being around 40laps so plan for that.
 
Qualifying Times @ Côte d'Azur

GTPL_IMMORTAL, YellowHat GT-R, 1:30.086
ArtMannn, YellowHat GT-R, 1:31.364

I'll be available for another 1.5 hours. PSN message me if you want to qualify.
 
Kakarot
Did we ever get a lap count for the race?

If every lap was ran at 1:35.000, we would run about 44 laps. IDK how they figure it tho with the pit stops
 
IMMORTALPILOT
Can a steward open a room for me and ArtMannn pls?

Daaaaaamn nice time there man
 
Back