GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,159 views
Yeh im keeping my fingers crossed

Given the number of 300 drivers, I have adjusted Room A so there will be 9 500s and 7 300s. Therefore you are in room A.

I just got back from my hectic Friday night at 2am pst in the morning, so hopefully 1 of you stewart guys will be on tomorrow morning?

Qualifying is closed but since you consistently race ill let you start last in the 300 field. Last week was a special situation where I extended qualifying. If your Friday's are busy try to schedule an earlier qualifying session 👍

whats up guys? would it be cool if i still race in this one even tho i didnt have time to qualify? ill start from the back and wont take any points, i just dont want to miss another race. thanks

I would allow you to race but this would cause you to be the only room B driver. Therefore it would be a waste unless you want to race by yourself lol. Ill give you credit for starting though and give you points 👍
 
Hi id like to race the xanavi gtr'08 Ive seen an open spot

Welcome! You are able to start next week! Make sure to read the OP to understand how you do things.

Also need your first and last name for rpm (or atleast the first letter of your last name if you dont want your last name on here)

EDIT: woops, meant to copy and paste this into my last post not hit post :dunce:
 
I'll be hosting again today, if no one else objects. Try to be on time guys, I'd like to start earlier than last week.

I've taken note of ballasts this time lol
 
Welcome! You are able to start next week! Make sure to read the OP to understand how you do things.

Also need your first and last name for rpm (or atleast the first letter of your last name if you dont want your last name on here)

EDIT: woops, meant to copy and paste this into my last post not hit post :dunce:

Great it's Jamie Beech, so the first event I can participate in is spa?

Edit:- or could I race tonight?
Starting at the back of course! maybe no points either?
 
Great it's Jamie Beech, so the first event I can participate in is spa?

Edit:- or could I race tonight?
Starting at the back of course! maybe no points either?

Yep at Spa. If there was a room b, you could race but our Room A is all filled up and you would be the only driver in Room B therefore you would be racing with yourself lol.
 
Yep at Spa. If there was a room b, you could race but our Room A is all filled up and you would be the only driver in Room B therefore you would be racing with yourself lol.

Ok mate, do you reckon their will be any dropouts tonight? and where can i find quali times for tonight?
 
alefin
I'll be hosting again today, if no one else objects. Try to be on time guys, I'd like to start earlier than last week.

I've taken note of ballasts this time lol

No objections. But an on time start? Really? That's just unreasonable :P
 
Yeh lets try to start on time please
 
Please be on time lads. Got to bed at around 3am last time round when the race was scheduled to end at 2am. The quicker we all join, the quicker veloci can run away with this.

Come on tbh. Veloci you might aswell race blind folded. How you are doing 1:34's is just alien.
 
so qualifier deadline is friday night?
 
so qualifier deadline is friday night?

OP states that Qualifying deadline is 12 hours before green flag time. So 7:30am ET Saturday.
 
Got it, I havent read the OP in awhile'
 
If anyone thinks they aren't going to be able to make it tonight let me know and I will take your place:)
 
Can someone qualify me? sorry its been a rough couple weeks 4 me the dead line is still saturday at 5pm?
 
As far as I know, qualifying is over. 7:30AM Saturday is the deadline.
 
Can someone qualify me? sorry its been a rough couple weeks 4 me the dead line is still saturday at 5pm?

Qualifying is over. Last week at 5pm was a one week thing. Ill give you credit for last place.
 
Qualifying is over. Last week at 5pm was a one week thing. Ill give you credit for last place.

kk on that note im retiring from the GTRRL as the past couple weeks i haven't had time 2 practice or qualify been really busy with work and just don't have the time anymore, it sux cuz its been a great season so far, and i was in the hunt for the championship, its been a great 5 seasons and its been an honor and pleasure to race with everyone from onefastevo to c4 lol i'll still make the vids if you guys post the replays here for downloads but as far as me racing i think to its safe to say its been a great 5 seasons filled with great memories
 
XzMiKEzXzCANZEz
kk on that note im retiring from the GTRRL as the past couple weeks i haven't had time 2 practice or qualify been really busy with work and just don't have the time anymore, it sux cuz its been a great season so far, and i was in the hunt for the championship, its been a great 5 seasons and its been an honor and pleasure to race with everyone from onefastevo to c4 lol i'll still make the vids if you guys post the replays here for downloads but as far as me racing i think to its safe to say its been a great 5 seasons filled with great memories

Sad to see you go mate.
 
kk on that note im retiring from the GTRRL as the past couple weeks i haven't had time 2 practice or qualify been really busy with work and just don't have the time anymore, it sux cuz its been a great season so far, and i was in the hunt for the championship, its been a great 5 seasons and its been an honor and pleasure to race with everyone from onefastevo to c4 lol i'll still make the vids if you guys post the replays here for downloads but as far as me racing i think to its safe to say its been a great 5 seasons filled with great memories

Well I'm sorry to hear that. Hope it doesn't have to do with the fact I wouldn't let you qualify. Just understand that it's not fair to the people who qualified on time to get bumped out of room A cause I allow someone to qualify after that deadline. It would make me look like a bad manager.
 
XxShaggxX
Well I'm sorry to hear that. Hope it doesn't have to do with the fact I wouldn't let you qualify. Just understand that it's not fair to the people who qualified on time to get bumped out of room A cause I allow someone to qualify after that deadline. It would make me look like a bad manager.

100% agree with this.

Real shame to see you go man, you a real good driver and will be missed.
 
Sorry guys, but I definitely won't make it tonight. Good luck to everyone though!
 
Bennen13
Sorry guys, but I definitely won't make it tonight. Good luck to everyone though!

Canze this would allow you to race if you choose
 
Just letting you guys know in advance that I might lose power because of a storm. Won't really matter if it's in middle of race, but in case I'm not there to start the room, I've asked Brad to take over in that instance.
 
Currently warming up for tonight's race.

Room number 1472-6118-3701-4253-7287
 
ZachAK47
Currently warming up for tonight's race.

Room number 1472-6118-3701-4253-7287

Ill join in half n hour
 
Not sure if I can race either tonight :( I'll be there be there before 7:30est if I can make it.
 
If someone can't make it I can fill in
 
Room is open BRADKINDER is host

1472-6118-3658-4757-5027
 
Back