GTT Drift Championship - Season Over

• Thread starter cataline36
  • 234 comments
Round 2 Friday 20:00 UK Time
For sign ups reply this message
Same section like it supossed to be
If you ain't sure of your presence, you can sign up even with 1 min. before qualif. on PSN so don't type here and don't show up.
If I have at least 7 players (including me we will do Top 8), signed up for sure, the comp. will be held.

Round 2 Friday 20:00 UK Time
For sign ups reply this message
Same section like it supossed to be
If you ain't sure of your presence, you can sign up even with 1 min. before qualif. on PSN so don't type here and don't show up.
If I have at least 7 players (including me we will do Top 8), signed up for sure, the comp. will be held.

I'll be there

Is this correct?
Capture.JPG

Sorry guys there wasn't the minimum players that I requested....
you biggest challende seems that you need more players in your time zones or you should moove it to later in the day im sur lots of ppl from the atl coste would show up if you made it later but ofcourse that would end up beeing lke 11-12pm your time...

Hey sorry for my absents I'm in the middle of a move so was there a Rd 2 or is it set for a new date I should be back and running this week

PSN:HiiiPOWER_TEXAS

Hey sorry for my absents I'm in the middle of a move so was there a Rd 2 or is it set for a new date I should be back and running this week

There wasn't a Rd2, I think I will set a new date, but i don't know when..

you biggest challende seems that you need more players in your time zones or you should moove it to later in the day im sur lots of ppl from the atl coste would show up if you made it later but ofcourse that would end up beeing lke 11-12pm your time...
Last Friday, Supposed to be at 22:00 in my country.The rest of Europe is 1 hour behind me except U.K. which is 2 hours behind me. On west coast was 15:00 and on east coast was 12:00. I think is a good time... JDM-Tuning and the others Aus/NZ guys have to be up at about 4 a.m. - 6 a.m. and they are not complaining...

Last Friday, Supposed to be at 22:00 in my country.The rest of Europe is 1 hour behind me except U.K. which is 2 hours behind me. On west coast was 15:00 and on east coast was 12:00. I think is a good time... JDM-Tuning and the others Aus/NZ guys have to be up at about 4 a.m. - 6 a.m. and they are not complaining...
kk was not complaining was just saying btw wast cost is 3hrs ahead of west cost... i would show up if i could but 8pm ur time is 3pm my time still at work... hard to accomodate evryone not in your time zones

kk was not complaining was just saying btw wast cost is 3hrs ahead of west cost... i would show up if i could but 8pm ur time is 3pm my time still at work... hard to accomodate evryone not in your time zones
Whatever time I would chose, one of the 3 regions (U.S., U.E. and Oceania) will not have a favorable time...

I can't compete this week cuz im goin on holyday on Sunday and im coming back on Sunday next week, good luck to everyone who will be competing

Back