[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"...The top 13 drivers in the GTTCC championship will be given an automatic place in the main event. The final 3 spots will be determined by the Pre-Q. However one spot may always need to be reserved for the host."

so, tonight,the unlocked drivers are going to race in Support Series Race 1 (Rocket) and Support Series Race 2 (Prius) and Pre-Q Race 1 for only 2 spots,right??

"...The top 13 drivers in the GTTCC championship will be given an automatic place in the main event. The final 3 spots will be determined by the Pre-Q. However one spot may always need to be reserved for the host."

so, tonight,the unlocked drivers are going to race in Support Series Race 1 (Rocket) and Support Series Race 2 (Prius) and Pre-Q Race 1 for only 2 spots,right??
No I believe GTTCC Pre-Q Qualifying and Pre-Q Race 1 determine this.

We have the Rockets, then Pre-Q (Qualifying and Race) which determines the final 2 spots. Then we have the three GTTCC races.
???
so it is ,as i said so...only two free spots,if one of host needs to take one place?!

The support races have nothing to do with the GTTCC format. They are optional and some mini races for those who sit around and wait

The final 3 spots will be determined this way
Pre-Q Qualifying - The driver who sets pole will be given the first spot
Pre-Q Race - Then the next 2 drivers will be given the final places

Hope I get through :lol:

The support races have nothing to do with the GTTCC format. They are optional and some mini races for those who sit around and wait

The final 3 spots will be determined this way
Pre-Q Qualifying - The driver who sets pole will be given the first spot
Pre-Q Race - Then the next 2 drivers will be given the final places

Hope I get through :lol:

ok, i understand..but what about this:

"...However one spot may always need to be reserved for the host..."

as you, @DirtyNurbKing58 or @NinjaEvo are hosts, it means that in Pre Q Qualifying and Pre Q Race will be only two (2) free spots..isnt it? :)

ok, i understand..but what about this:

"...However one spot may always need to be reserved for the host..."

as you, @DirtyNurbKing58 or @NinjaEvo are hosts, it means that in Pre Q Qualifying and Pre Q Race will be only two (2) free spots..isnt it? :)
As much as I love ninj, not sure why people keep saying he's a host. He's done a lot for us and been there when things go wrong, but that's just because he has common sense. A week before the race he hosted some rooms so people could get their times done, as it was a rush. Buck did exactly the same.

Not sure, i'd like to say yes but i'd feel wrong for some reason :indiff:

@MAB96 no Programme this week ;)

Also, I updated the stats last night. Well done to Storm for finishing Ford's 50th race and STOCKY for Honda's 50th 👍

As much as I love ninj, not sure why people keep saying he's a host. He's done a lot for us and been there when things go wrong, but that's just because he has common sense. A week before the race he hosted some rooms so people could get their times done, as it was a rush. Buck did exactly the same.

Not sure, i'd like to say yes but i'd feel wrong for some reason :indiff:

@MAB96 no Programme this week ;)

Also, I updated the stats last night. Well done to Storm for finishing Ford's 50th race and STOCKY for Honda's 50th 👍
Program is on it's way don't worry ;)

by the way:

my team name is hear-by changing from South African Motorsports to Williams MAB Racing. With colours changing from Green to White. :)

Ok, Please have the cars ready and yourself ready
Rocket race will start at 18:00GMT. Prius Race at 18:20. We won't be waiting for people not ready.
Pre-Q drivers in the room by 18:45. Q will start no later than 19:00
Those who fail to get through, make another club lobby and do some races. If someone can then give me those results i'll give you a separate championship points

Please Try not to join the room at the same time guys, wait until I call you, or if you want to join PM me

Tonight will give myself and the stewards a good idea of people's driving standards. There are a lot of run off areas. If you run wide, lift off the throttle and only rejoin if it is safe. When you exit the pit again be careful. When you enter, move to the right so people can see you are entering and be very careful. If you go in too quick the pit lane is laggy so there may be accidents.

Again, long straights with tight corners mean there may be people making divebombs. If your front end is not overlapping the driver in front's rear before the braking zone, then just pull straight back in behind them. Any stupid moves we'll be looking at. Try make a good impression please.

Be careful on that final corner FR guys, touch he outside kerb and your gone

Good luck all 👍

Yeah my episode of spongebob is over :lol:

regarding the pit entry guys. If you drive the 2nd to last corner normally then try move over into the pit, it will stop you and you'll lose time. Don't go as quick out of the exit of that corner, move over immediately. This means the car will drive normally and no accidents will occur. If you stop, your own fault, however if it affects others you will be penalized

Back