[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@DirtyNurbKing58 see photo no. 1
- is thia what you calling regular overtaking?

Attachments

• Red Bull Ring Short Track_9.jpg
    Red Bull Ring Short Track_9.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 8
Was a good night all in all, can't believe how bad the tyres dropped off on those last 2 laps in race 1, good driving by Alex and Chooch to keep the pressure up...

Race 2 was also not too bad, saw a lot of incidents with bcd though (him squeezing True off into 1, also a blatant divebomb on Ingo at the start of Lap 4 or 5)

Race 3, oh god, just be glad voice chat is off... So much shouting when Chooch lagged out. Nothing he could do, wasn't his fault, still didn't stop me flipping though... ;)

Rockets... Yeah, league of my own... :D

Also, if anyone has the Pre-Q race replay, that start... Absolutely magical... :D

I am sorry Ninja I was probably swearing just as much as yourself because it was the electric in the flat ran out and I was leading too. It was then up to me to then drive to a 24hr filling station to top it up.

also, this move..what you are mentioned so called incident with me..you come from grass sharp on me and you say i squeezed on you..watch position of your car in turn one on the photo:

Attachments

• Red Bull Ring Short Track_3.jpg
    Red Bull Ring Short Track_3.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 7
I believe the kerbs are part of the track, and as long as a tyre is still on the kerb then you are still in the track boundries.

I may be wrong, but did someone not say on here that kerbs are an extension of the white line? I would be consulting the bible (MSA Blue book) but I don't have it hand.

you ruin my good race today..and i dont find guillty in incident you mentioned....if,maybe if you let the race being over and than we could talk ,or PM me ...but no! you should chat in the middle of the race...how child-ish!!

lol ok I can see someone has it in for me. Ok, if you want to play this game let's do it

Picture 1 - was where I was so crowded at the beginning I had to turn in early and was bumped by those on the outside. At that incident I backed off and rejoined the track when it was clear, losing numerous places in the process

Picture 2 and 3 - 2 is perfectly acceptable. 3 is not. However you need to look at replays. When I did cross the line I backed off the throttle immediately. I saw others do it too

picture 4 - how did I get in that position? Well, as I was on the outside someone decided to push me onto the grass and not turn into the corner. I tried to stop my car going off yet as I was on the grass all I could do was watch the track spin helplessly in front of me. Also, there were rivers behind us who have given a witness account of what exactly happened.

Pic 5 - Trying to catch you down after our incident. As I came out of the corner I decided to pit then instead of next lap. As xflow states I had to pit again. I made the wrong call

The last 3 pics, again it's called lifting off the throttle. The last one? If you run wide at that last corner you have no option but to stop or the car will spin out

Quite frankly mate the odds are not stacked in your favour. One or 2 minor incidents yeah, but watch the replay. I came off the throttle and lost time and due to that positions. I find it funny how you are unable to show your photos. you know, the divebombs? where you drove around the outside of me at turn 1 flat out to gain a huge advantage?

In the chat I was hoping you'd be sensible enough to leave. Yet i'm the childish one. I agree with angel, if you did that to a real driver mate they would be beating the crap into you

After some peoples behaviour I was happy to have some nice racing, except when I got near to you. Funnily enough I knew you'd cause issues tonight. So please, just leave it as it is. many other drivers witnessed the incidents and they are not in your favour

Last edited:
I am sorry Ninja I was probably swearing just as much as yourself because it was the electric in the flat ran out and I was leading too. It was then up to me to then drive to a 24hr filling station to top it up.

Don't worry mate, I know it was not your fault. To be honest, I may have had that misfortune, but you having to go to get more electric at that time of night? Yeah, you definitely had it worse... :cheers:

you went way off and I thought it must have been a bad mistake, then next thing BAM into my side and I see carnage behind :lol:

Apart from some lag and the above issue, the racing and especially the pace tonight was great.
Looking forward to next round, with hopefully less issues at the beginning of the night :cheers:

Apart from some lag and the above issue, the racing and especially the pace tonight was great.
Looking forward to next round, with hopefully less issues at the beginning of the night :cheers:
Yeah, it was with the right drivers. This week i'm going to be heavy, so no crap next week
I have so many issues of incidents though, mainly from lag or 1 or 2 certain drivers. will deal with them tomorrow

Uh oh. :embarrassed:

I'll make sure it's topped up even when it's not my turn haha.

It's a shame people don't understand how to race fairly, I see most of us are genuine motorsport fans or actually race in the real world so we understand sportsmanship and how to respect each other on track. But come on its pretty simple to grasp.

Uh oh. :embarrassed:

I'll make sure it's topped up even when it's not my turn haha.

It's a shame people don't understand how to race fairly, I see most of us are genuine motorsport fans or actually race in the real world so we understand sportsmanship and how to respect each other on track. But come on its pretty simple to grasp.
:bowdown:

There's a difference between them though. You need to think, what if this was real life? You wouldn't drive that way. and it boggles me how people can't grasp it either mate. Shame really

Though if we were to bring up the driving standards of a certain BTCC that rhymed with 'potato' I'd have some choice words to describe him 🤬.
This is where I violently stab you :lol:
lifelong plato fan (only 18 years but meh lol) Plato I find is a fair driver apart from that moment he'll lose it. My favourite driver ever (yeah I said it) yet he moans about every thing, even a win :lol:

He's much better than shedden by far, can't stand that guy

Back