[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any rooms open I can't find anyone.
Should be. You need to join from community

However I think i'm calling it a day. I've tried doing what I can, been so patient and yet when I wont take the crap anymore they treat me like crap.

Yet i'm just wasting my breath

I'm soo confused. You never what exactly the problem is? Im watch the pre q race and the racing is great. Within the lines, close! Am I watching a different race?

I'm soo confused. You never what exactly the problem is? Im watch the pre q race and the racing is great. Within the lines, close! Am I watching a different race?
So after I've spent weeks asking people not to do certain things, they do it. One race after I've had enough isn't something to be proud of. I kiss people's ass to keep them happy yet driving is terrible. Lines are there for a reason. You can't overtake off track. Then people just squezze into a pathetic space and push others off track.

I can't get any respect from people and it's time the crap ended. People won't listen even though I repeat myself so i'm going to let people drive their own definition of 'clean'

So who's racing wasn't clean? U can't just say "the racing is terrible" there is no feedback on that statement to make progress on. from where I was the racing was good.
You need to give the correct ppl SPECIFIC feedback. E.g.
"Driver X your driving through corner 3 wasn't acceptable because you went two car lengths over the White line and gained an advantage"

Good feedback is harder to give but improves everyone.
This track is bad for cutting. Just look at the GP here.

So who's racing wasn't clean? U can't just say "the racing is terrible" there is no feedback on that statement to make progress on. from where I was the racing was good.
You need to give the correct ppl SPECIFIC feedback. E.g.
"Driver X your driving through corner 3 wasn't acceptable because you went two car lengths over the White line and gained an advantage"

Good feedback is harder to give but improves everyone.
This track is bad for cutting. Just look at the GP here.
When for weeks I explain what people's driving should be like, I even wrote a bloody rule book. Feedback is in general, to everyone. I've explained before but it goes over people's heads and it gets to the point where people think i'm moaning.

regarding specs theres a change

I will take a pic of the screen an check later. Those not with the correct specs will be Disqulified. Learn to be rsponisble and apply your own penalties

Yep it was great racing, I need to be more careful with the grip on FR still. Dreading the GT3 championship next year :(

Was a good night all in all, can't believe how bad the tyres dropped off on those last 2 laps in race 1, good driving by Alex and Chooch to keep the pressure up...

Race 2 was also not too bad, saw a lot of incidents with bcd though (him squeezing True off into 1, also a blatant divebomb on Ingo at the start of Lap 4 or 5)

Race 3, oh god, just be glad voice chat is off... So much shouting when Chooch lagged out. Nothing he could do, wasn't his fault, still didn't stop me flipping though... ;)

Rockets... Yeah, league of my own... :D

Also, if anyone has the Pre-Q race replay, that start... Absolutely magical... :D

Shame mate, that would of been your race, I was struggling to keep up with you 👍
Epic battle with @FaithlessEmo :bowdown::cheers: What a great race, definatly saved that replay 👍
Nah I think I would have struggled to stay ahead anyway, was quite nervous in the end. You and Emo will definitely fight for the title (as well as Storm if he can stay online)

@DirtyNurbKing58 I need explanation why you distracted me in the middle of the race with "bye bye bcd" on chat window?!?!

You squeezed him out on to the grass on the run to Turn 1. I saw that from behind, you moved over. You also divebombed Ingo into Turn 1 earlier in the race.

I think if people don't have them on, you need to have the Blind Spot Indicators on. There are some drivers (not as much as Round 1) who seem to have no spacial awareness.

Standards improved a lot. But attitude is still bad. I try my best and put others first and it's thrown back at me.

Race 1. @DR_ingo5 thanks a lot mate, I needed that. Great racing. I knew I was quicker in the corners but you just pulled away

Race 2 - thanks ninj, it wasn't just me. I thought i'd get the cut back. He carried on and squezzed me over!!! The lap before I gave him racing room at turn 1, what des he do? Foot in round outside, off track flies into the distance

Race 3 - Was hard to keep alex and MAB behind. Much better driving @MAB96

I'm thinking of cutting Pre-Q. Hand selecting the 16 guys I know will do well and the others can be reserves.

@DirtyNurbKing58 I need explanation why you distracted me in the middle of the race with "bye bye bcd" on chat window?!?!
See above. It was your final strike

Could I just politely ask if the chat during the races could be kept to a minimum please :)?
I don't know about anyone else but I do need to concentrate a lot, and it can be distracting.
Especially if your trying to keep @FaithlessEmo at bay :scared:
Yeah sorry for that mate, after the night I had then bcd to do that I just snapped. Then your battle and sport getting in the way. I'll be penalizing myself for it don't worry lol

Back