[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i will read meticulously the rules to run cool with you, and will start to practice to join when the break has over
i dont know anyone of GTPlanet, i used a few tunes of here but i dont know anyone, so that guy inst my friend :P

i will read meticulously the rules to run cool with you, and will start to practice to join when the break has over
i dont know anyone of GTPlanet, i used a few tunes of here but i dont know anyone, so that guy inst my friend :P
No worries mate, i just thought he might be you ;)
That's fine mate, take a look and if you have any questions just ask. If you add me True-blue-8 on PSN i'll invite you to the community club and we can do some testing :cheers:

Soon as I update the OP, 24 drivers. Nice going.

jajaja oh man i can imagine what kind of people is that guy... but im just me.. no other else
i ll add you in psn and talk to you there im Buda_Death
see ya ther bro grettings from Argentina!

what's this banter?

Come on you're not that stupid surely? It's alluding to the fact that you got kicked from gttcc and then made a fake account 'MAB96' to rejoin, and then preceded to try and get involved again and have pm conversations with people you already know whilst pretending to be someone else. People don't take to kindly to that sort of behaviour iirc

Come on you're not that stupid surely? It's alluding to the fact that you got kicked from gttcc and then made a fake account 'MAB96' to rejoin, and then preceded to try and get involved again and have pm conversations with people you already know whilst pretending to be someone else. People don't take to kindly to that sort of behaviour iirc
did i miss something?

What?!

So my team mate is a fake?
upload_2014-12-31_21-9-22.jpeg

sorry, just thought it was funny :lol:

Isn't that a bannable offence here, making false accounts?
It was banned mate, but after he took us all for a right bunch of 🤬

Basically after mikey got kicked he pretended to be an African guy. I wasn't going to shame but since there are mumours about, we'll just tell people straight. Best we now just leave it, think a lot of people will be on their toes. hence why I was cautious about a new Argentinian account, apologies @Buda_Death but we needed to make sure 👍

Jolly good! If that's the case I'd like bring in change for the new year and change my team name to 'Pi5ton Skint Racing' please!

Also, get you upgrading to Premium :P.
image.jpg

Last edited:
So my team mate is a fake?

Sorry to break it to you that way, my condolences!

Isn't that a bannable offence here, making false accounts?

Christmas spirit perhaps? daan felt a post on his wall was sufficient :crazy: Signing up for a series you got kicked out of and having pm chats with people who knew you under your original account is the biggest crime imo.

Jolly good! If that's the case I'd like bring in change for the new year and change MY team name to PistonSkint Racing please!

Also, get you upgrading to Premium :P. View attachment 282982
Will put it in the OP after food
Just thought i'd try help the site :lol:

Sorry to break it to you that way, my condolences!

Christmas spirit perhaps? daan felt a post on his wall was sufficient :crazy: Signing up for a series you got kicked out of and having pm chats with people who knew you under your original account is the biggest crime imo.

Really now, worse than murder? wow mikey, you crossed the line big time then. Ok i'll have to remember that if I ever get pulled into court :lol: :cheers:

Back