[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Entirely dependant on if you can mod it. That's the only reason I still have my Nintendo Wii...

Heyy welcome back ninj i've missed you. Me & nurby have looked after your citroen by giving it a complete engine rebuild and restored the body for you đź‘Ť So you should still be able to finish mid pack again ;) xx

Heyy welcome back ninj i've missed you. Me & nurby have looked after your citroen by giving it a complete engine rebuild and restored the body for you đź‘Ť So you should still be able to finish mid pack again ;) xx

I should've slammed the door on you at Tokyo when I had the chance... đź‘Ť

@NinjaEvo again someone has mentioned modding to me. I may be missing something, but all I'm interested in is chucking a game in, sitting back and having a bit of fun

Dude, if I'm correct the PSP Go has an SD card slot, which is what you'll probably need to mod it. Simple fact is you can go through PSN and have a somewhat restricted marketplace to choose from or if you mod it then you open up a whole new realm of possibilities. Put it this way, when I first modded my Wii I had 10 games on a 32GB flash stick. Now I have a 1TB HDD, and 750GB of it is all Wii stuff. I'm trying to find the video I made ages ago with my collection on it...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Sony closed the PSN for the PSP few months ago. It is ridiculous as the PS Vita can still access PSP games on the store...

OK, not the best quality since I uploaded it to FB, but here's a sample of my collection. This is all the Wii, Gamecube, NES, SNES, Megadrive/Genesis and Master System games I currently have. This doesn't touch any of the Mega CD, Game Boy, GB Colour, GB Advance, N64, PS1, Neo-Geo and Mame games I've got running, along with the fact that my Wii now has DVD playback functionality (which a standard Wii can't do) and that every piece of DLC for Rock Band 3 is completely free. đź‘Ť

This was my ultimate project for 6-9 months, and now since I've dug it back out I've had to order new controllers since the one I have in knackered...

Ok guys, hope you all had a great holiday. Better start working off those mince pies to fit back in the car ;)
First, I need to see who will be there this week. More sign ups and new drivers mean we may have over 16
If your not sure how to do this, you need to 'reply' to the last person to post this. The at the start and end of the post, remove the QUOTE bits. Take your name, cross it out and put in the correct section, removing the @ as you do so

ATTENDING
True-blue-8

ABSENT

UNCONFIRMED

@yuc2002
@alex salmon
@David Talle
@FaithlessEmo
@buck1
@john sweet
@ric1258
@sibbystiggy
@Teuchter
@xflow1390
@DR_ingo5
@STOCKY8A1
@NinjaEvo
@Duker_86
@ABP
@WestRoadZ
@kobster48 (Need to finish of entry)
@Buda_Death (need to finish off entry)
@XxcmanxX20 (Need to finish off entry)
@Matt tiff (same as above, but no rush mate :) )

You can delete below when letting me know your attendance, unless you wish to comment

As of next season, we're just about sorted, but something i'd like to find people's opinions.

I'm estimating about 28 drivers will race, and that's without anyone new and yet confirmed who might sign up. So, the problem is the size of the room. So, here are some ideas

A - We allow only 16, and leave the rest as reserves. This I find a bit unfair on those who really want to race, but cant.

B - We go through Pre-Q. I find this too long, and those drivers out wont get much racing after putting their night on hold

C - Before season start we split everyone up into 2 classes, PRO and AM. There will then be 2 separate lobbies and championships

D - 2 Different lobbies (random allocations) and we merge the results of the 2 races

E - Same as PRO and AM, but drivers would have to qualify to compete in PRO, if not they race in AM that night

Just a few ideas. If you have any let me know[/QUOTE]

ATTENDING
True-blue-8
David Talle

ABSENT

UNCONFIRMED

@yuc2002
@alex salmon
@FaithlessEmo
@buck1
@john sweet
@ric1258
@sibbystiggy
@Teuchter
@xflow1390
@DR_ingo5
@STOCKY8A1
@NinjaEvo
@Duker_86
@ABP
@WestRoadZ
@Matt tiff (same as above, but no rush mate :) )

I would pick option E, everyone has to qualify then you split the grid in 2 rooms and merge it back for the results; this way everyone can race and the competition will stay close from track to track.

Last edited:
Option C & E sound good. Dont ask me to do all that quote & reply carry on as it never works out for me :dunce:
I will be there for you all in season 2, quite simply i wouldn't even be playing this game if it wasnt for GTCC :bowdown:

Erm, I wasn't on the original list but I do intend to be there.

ATTENDING
True-blue-8
David Talle
STOCKY8A1
buck1
Teuchter
alex salmon
xflow1390
Ric1258
WestRoadZ
Pamellaaa (sb360)

ABSENT
NinjaEvo

UNCONFIRMED

@yuc2002
@FaithlessEmo
@john sweet
@sibbystiggy
@DR_ingo5
@Duker_86
@ABP
@Matt tiff (same as above, but no rush mate :))

Regarding the choices I would say C would probably be best.

ATTENDING
True-blue-8
David Talle
STOCKY8A1
buck1
Teuchter
alex salmon
xflow1390
Ric1258
WestRoadZ
Pamellaaa (sb360)
yuc2002
sibbystiggy

ABSENT
NinjaEvo

UNCONFIRMED
@FaithlessEmo
@john sweet
@DR_ingo5
@Duker_86
@ABP
@Matt tiff (same as above, but no rush mate :))

C would be best, normally other oversubscribed championships do a time trial to sort out who's in PRO and AM

Out of interest what sort of laptimes are people getting from these are Route 5? I have run a few laps this evening (offline) and on a good lap I am just breaking into the 57s, more commonly around 58.5s though.

Sorry True i m not familiar with the terms, what is Asap? and Pre-Q?
ASAP means 'as soon as possible'
So you need to give me your car, tyre manufacture, team name (if you have one) and racing # :)

Pre-Q, due to the season nearly being over and we have over 16 drivers, some people might not race. So some people might have to do a quick race where the winners get to race with us, unless we have enough to make 2 rooms đź‘Ť

Back