[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*MECHANIC WANTED*

Duties are to set up the fastest car possible so I win everything (and I mean everything dammit), listen to my every whimper, moan and gripe, spy on competitors, give me lifts around the paddock (piggy backs if necessary,) feed me and above all else tell me I'm No. 1.

Payment- Beer,an endless amount of Hi5's and hugs and false promises that we'll be in F1 soon.

Apply within.

Ps must provide own tools.

Last edited:
*WANTED*

Mechanic- Duties are to set up the fastest car possible so I win everything (and I mean everything dammit), listen my every whimper, moan and gripe, spy on competitors, give me lifts around the paddock (piggy backs if necessary,) feed me and above all else tell me I'm No. 1.

Payment- Beer,an endless amount of Hi5's and hugs and false promises that we'll be in F1 soon.

Apply within.

Brilliant :lol: 👍
Any experience needed?

I am joking by the way.
Don't say that, you'll never know ;)

I have signed a new chief mechanic for next season, may i introduce ....

upload_2014-12-21_22-47-14.jpeg

*WANTED*

Mechanic- Duties are to set up the fastest car possible so I win everything (and I mean everything dammit), listen my every whimper, moan and gripe, spy on competitors, give me lifts around the paddock (piggy backs if necessary,) feed me and above all else tell me I'm No. 1.

Apply within.

Classic, I love it!

*WANTED*

Apply within.

I was all for the application, until you said that part... You're taking the **** now!

Back