[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ahh cool idea, i think was to make group, i just ask, i see that in the game you dont choose the tyre manufacture only the type of tire, but i have to ask cause i tried to join in a GT3 championship of here and was like all rules and you only have to know all the forms and process... man take it easy... i stay in view mode to see the race and was to way off boring xD

Well, we have 9 cars, but a crazy 9th is about to be confirmed.

So, Citroen, Ford, Renault, Toyota and VW can be confirmed
So, who are the other 5? ;)

Here we go, no specs publicly released yet. Thanks to those who have helped out so far 👍

HGYJ.png
jyk.png

dwarve.png
jhgfbnj.png

TOY.png

Citroen, Ford, Renault, Toyota and Volkswagon will be returning with their original models

Honda will be returning. After many talks, Matt Neal had agreed to fund the team, however they will be testing a lot of parts for the Yuasa too. So, the Civic will be replaced with
e3r456jut7.jpg

Integra Type R

After high demand, and the French trying to fight each other, Peugeot enter the RCZ
fe7.png

So, we come to the FR cars, and it's time to break out the big guns

BMW win the BTCC title, they need a new challenge, the 135i coupe
GRTBYJU.png

PD and Kaz have been working on this baby
456U7I.png

And todays announcement, a lot of british drivers. We need to show the UK can still be competitive
wder34t56.png

Nice racing tonight, 6 drivers after pits still fighting for the lead? Brilliant

It was nice to see people able to follow tonight, lets keep it that way tomorrow, no bad moves

Don't worry about the pits, everyone has a stop and go :lol:

Should be good tomorrow

Ohhh, I haven't driven an RCZ and I love the Integra. Is it still reverse order of BTCC2 finish for first pic of cars for next year?
yep reverse order.
I think i'll open the thread before the last round, give a week or 2 for sign ups, then the next 2 weeks will be for car choices, testing then we can kick off :)

Just doing this for Joe
ATTENDING
True-blue-8
David Talle
STOCKY8A1
buck1
Teuchter
alex salmon
xflow1390
Ric1258
WestRoadZ
Pamellaaa (sb360)
yuc2002
sibbystiggy
John sweet
DR_ingo5

ABSENT
NinjaEvo

UNCONFIRMED
@@FaithlessEmo
@@Duker_86
@@ABP
@@kobster48 (Need to finish of entry)
@@Buda_Death (need to finish off entry)
@@XxcmanxX20 (Need to finish off entry)
@@Matt tiff (same as above, but no rush mate

:lol:

Jordan was the guy who created GTPlanet, buck means him :P

You think he wasn't suited to the Honda? The MG looks good in the Pirtek colours as well.
No, I thought he'd go to Rallycross, glad he's staying, and the MG really looks nice
Apparently so. Except he's a Jason 'Potato' Plato fan.
Don't say a bad word about Jason, or you better watch your back later ;)

@buck1 yeah it's a 7:15 start, won't wait any longer now.

Back