[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry guys pulled out of the last race when I seen everyone on the map doing 360's so I can only presume I wreaked havoc again. Oh and sorry Alex for the shove on lap 2. It wasn't intentional.

Sorry guys pulled out of the last race when I seen everyone on the map doing 360's so I can only presume I wreaked havoc again. Oh and sorry Alex for the shove on lap 2. It wasn't intentional.
Yeah lag into alex, no worries mate

@Buda_Death, honestly I think you need to take some time off, the car was everywhere and caused a lot of incidents. I got shoved into emo a few times, sorry mate.

Yeah lag into alex, no worries mate

@Buda_Death, honestly I think you need to take some time off, the car was everywhere and caused a lot of incidents. I got shoved into emo a few times, sorry mate.
What's your car? I can help you sort out a tune if you have a Toyobaru or a Honda

take me out True i dunno for what reason a few hours ago the car drives incredible good, but later was like its dont stop drifting i dunno how.. sorry for bother you, i cant join in that hour, an also you may be get lag because i m from the other side of the map soo take me out, have a wonderfull year all of the people here!

What's your car? I can help you sort out a tune if you have a Toyobaru or a Honda
Scion, I've been playing with the tune you sent me

take me out True i dunno for what reason a few hours ago the car drives incredible good, but later was like its dont stop drifting i dunno how.. sorry for bother you, i cant join in that hour, an also you may be get lag because i m from the other side of the map soo take me out, have a wonderfull year all of the people here!
Ok mate no worries

True you may have to consider doing away with pit stops next season, it killed any chance of you and me winning the first race and in race 2 i was in 4th and came out of pits in 7th , it's ruining it for me :indiff:

I think whoever was saying its all about the pit entry was right. In race two I went into the pits slowly (at the pit limit) and following the pit entry slip road and had virtually no penalty. I think it is a built in penalty for trying to cheat time in the pitline. Almost like a stop go for speeding in the pitlane.

True you may have to consider doing away with pit stops next season, it killed any chance of you and me winning the first race and in race 2 i was in 4th and came out of pits in 7th , it's ruining it for me :indiff:
The pits are terrible, it's horrible. But yeah, I will consider it, although one of the races may have it.......

My race 2 DC I swear was caused by the pits, tbh 75% of my DNF's were because of pits.

But you mean I missed out on 1st after you slammed that door on me :P

Same here. Weirdly I pitted in 1st place in race 2 with quite a lead on 4th, but came out behind buck. :banghead:

Well, the night was plagued, but still good fun

Qualy, phone kept ringing, (did not DC so that's positive) set a banker lap, shocked to get 5th. Then on my only lap (last one) I was up by half a second on buck, but binned it at penultimate corner, would have had you ;)

Race 1 had a great start, pits held me up and stocky/alex soon thrown into battle for the lead. Crazy, but great race with buck

Race 2, great with xflow/yuc, then my team mate hit me :lol: then DC as I pit

Race 3, chaos.

I think all season 3 tracks puts need to be tested with at least 10 cars before the season to check for issues like this and the Matterhorn one we had last season.
Yeah, thread will be up in a couple of weeks. Then we'll hold a few test nights and hopefully identify any issues

Ok, i'll say this now. Regarding the pit window. I've been lenient in the past. Last night, for people to miss the window, then when I say in the room to pit correct laps, ten people don't, it's taking the mick. I had drivers PM me explaining before I bought it up. Also, those who did do it, it won't make a difference to the results. However each driver will now be receiving a reprimand for each offence for last night.

From next week, a 30 second penalty will be applied if you don't pit within the pit window, no exceptions. Pit outside if you want, but you still need to pit inside the window đź‘Ť

Yeah, thread will be up in a couple of weeks. Then we'll hold a few test nights and hopefully identify any issues

Ok, i'll say this now. Regarding the pit window. I've been lenient in the past. Last night, for people to miss the window, then when I say in the room to pit correct laps, ten people don't, it's taking the mick. I had drivers PM me explaining before I bought it up. Also, those who did do it, it won't make a difference to the results. However each driver will now be receiving a reprimand for each offence for last night.

From next week, a 30 second penalty will be applied if you don't pit within the pit window, no exceptions. Pit outside if you want, but you still need to pit inside the window đź‘Ť

Fair cop on the pit window stuff, I did it twice through being an idiot.

I would query why we have a pit window though, it will always be faster to pit in the middle of the race so why penalise people for compromising their own strategy? It just seems to be another thing to check without making any real difference to the racing, am I missing something?

I would query why we have a pit window though, it will always be faster to put in the middle of the race so why penalise people for compromising their own strategy? It just seems to be another thing to check without making any real difference to the racing, am I missing something?

I guess the FR's dont have to worry about tyre wear as much as us FF users, they could pit on the last lap if they wanted , yet another advantage they have over us :indiff:

I would query why we have a pit window though, it will always be faster to pit in the middle of the race so why penalise people for compromising their own strategy? It just seems to be another thing to check without making any real difference to the racing, am I missing something?
Obviously you have some drivers quicker than others. If you let them pit whenever, they could get the whole race in clear air, it tries to keep everything as compact and close as possible

you can easily check it in race. If a driver pits before/after you'll see

Latest Posts

Back