[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I pitted once outside of the pit window and that was at race 2. The reason is that in the last corner wreckfest on lap 2 a spinning car pushed me into the pit, so I had to manage my tyres for 18 laps ! I wouldn't do that on purpose... :lol:

I pitted once outside of the pit window and that was at race 2. The reason is that in the last corner wreckfest on lap 2 a spinning car pushed me into the pit, so I had to manage my tyres for 18 laps ! I wouldn't do that on purpose... :lol:
That's fine, hence why no penalties, only reprimands this time

But next time, still inside the window, regardless. 👍

I guess the FR's dont have to worry about tyre wear as much as us FF users, they could pit on the last lap if they wanted , yet another advantage they have over us :indiff:

But we have power!

I suppose you and True are right, tyre wear would need to be more of a factor to keep the strategies the same. Based on last night it would be quicker to run the whole race on one set of tyres than it would to pit and have two sets of fresher tyres.

If the tyres were getting down to 2/3 after like 80% race distance things might be more interesting strategy wise....

But we have power!

I suppose you and True are right, tyre wear would need to be more of a factor to keep the strategies the same. Based on last night it would be quicker to run the whole race on one set of tyres than it would to pit and have two sets of fresher tyres.

If the tyres were getting down to 2/3 after like 80% race distance things might be more interesting strategy wise....
Well, you obviously know GTTCC-3 plans, but this gave me another thought. will say in thread

El condensation receives a 19 place grid penalty for the next round 👍
That's mean, but I agree. (This has nothing to do with the FGT crash mate, maybe, probably..... ;) )

Saw this in the meme thread, thought it was funny, aimed at you guys

g518v.jpg

what does everyone think about priaulx back in btcc? I think it's going to be awesome
crazy that's for certain. Honestly I don't think BMW have a great team. Prilaulx yes, tordoff iffy but I don't think driver 3 will be a 'superstar'. I was really upset when I saw it, was expecting Jason's name lol

Being a plato fan, I support any team he is in. There are drivers like turkington and Jordan I also cheer on, they are just incredible. I was going to cheer MG anyway as they've been y team for the last 3 years, but I thought they'd have a poor line up. My money is on AJ to win. However I reckon turkington will join MG

This is the most crazy pre-season I can remember

Round 6 - SSR5 Clubman

Race 1

Pole - Buck_aroo2

1. alex_salmon28 (14)
2. Buck_aroo2
3. True-blue-8
4. STOCKY8A1
5. yuc2002 (21)
6. Pamellaaa (Reprimand)
7. FaithlessEmo (28)
8. xflow1390 (35)
9. DR_ingo5
10. duker_86
11. ElCondensator
DNF. choochter

Fastest lap - True-blue-8
Lap leaders - True-blue-8, yuc2002, alex_salmon28

Race 2
Super-pole - xflow1390

1. yuc2002 (7)
2. STOCKY8A1 (14)
3. Pamellaaa (Reprimand)
4. FaithlessEmo
5. xflow1390
6. Buck_aroo2 (28)
7. TheOldStig (Reprimand)
8. alex_salmon28 (35)
9. DR_ingo5
10. ElCondensator (Reprimand)
11. duker_86
12. JOE9074
DNF. Choochter
DNF. True-blue-8 (21)

Fastest lap - yuc2002
Lap leaders - xflow1390, yuc2002, FaithlessEmo, DR_ingo5

Race 3
1. TheOldStig
2. xflow1390 (7)
3. Pamellaaa (21)
4. alex_salmon28
5. FaithlessEmo (14)
6. ElCondensator
7. DR_ingo5
8. True-blue-8
9. yuc2002 (35)
10. STOCKY8A1 (28)
11. duker_86
12. Buda_Death (Reprimand)
DNF. JOE9074
DNF. choochter

Fastest lap - True-blue-8
Lap leaders - TheOldStig, alex_salmon28

Points and next round info

So, we go into the final leg of the season, 2 races to go. Let me give a round up.
After the next round, 1 drop score will be taken into account.
Everyone must now obey the pit window, no exceptions.

Drivers
Emo, xflow and yuc are effectively the main challengers. However alex is on their tail, and buck and storm stand a reasonable chance of catching them, stocky is hanging on in there, but he needs all the luck in the world.

Driver with 1 drop
emo 201
xflow200
yuc 199
alex 178
buck 162
storm/stocky 149

Independent
Xflow looks to have a comfortable lead, but it's still possible for ingo and storm

Manufacture
Toyota have a sizeable lead, but Ford, Citroen and scion are closing in fast

tyres
pirrelli, goodyear and Dunlop are the main challengers

teams
Champion are in the lead for now, a lot of bad luck for DPR. However with drops both teams will have a tough challenge on their hands.
Sailor Jerry and GTOR Diesel Piglet are battling it out closely for 3rd.

Can't wait :cheers:

Last edited:
I think I actually have the highest points per round completed :). 2 decent results in the last 2 meetings could get me a good finish here. Although not being involved with the first 3 rounds wont help.

I think I actually have the highest points per round completed :). 2 decent results in the last 2 meetings could get me a good finish here. Although not being involved with the first 3 rounds wont help.
You never start with power penalty or suffer DC ;) It's what happens when a quick driver isn't penalized :P You should still be in reach of a top 5 overall finish though

Hi guys, you all doing ok?
nice to see your about buddy :cheers:

Silly season is starting now ;)

This morning a weekly press conference was called between the team managers. Diesel Pig Racing driver and manager True issued the following.

'For many seasons now, Diesel Pig Racing have been a consistent team. GTTCC-2 has been, although unlucky, DPR's most successful year of racing. However after many seasons inside the GTTCC and outside too, the team has decided to make adjustments. Changes in GTTCC will be mirrored by DPR.

Another team in conjunction with DPR have been rumoured to make an entry for some time, and today the team announced that they would be seen on the grid for GTTCC-3. DPR and GTORacing, who compete in endurance events have joined together, to form DPR GTORacing.

Also, true had the following to say; 'sometimes it is not always the major differences to change a driver's flow. After using it with DPR since we began, my driving #58 after Marco Simoncelli will be retired'. The new number is yet to be confirmed, although 13 is rumoured.

More rumours suggested the future of current DPR driver yuc2002, whose contract runs out at the end of the season, and reports suggest he could be leaving. When asked, true stated 'yuc will remain in GTORacing, whether or not in GTTCC is still yet to be decided. But our second seat is still warm, and we will announce our second driver at willow, when the contract details will have been finalized'
Reporters suggested that yuc may be joining rivals champion racing, although buck quickly dismissed the rumours saying that the team already had a star, and that was her.

Hi everyone.
Just chucking my name out there. I am looking for a team mate for next season. I don't think I can improve my driving/tuning skills anymore on my own. So looking for someone that can share info and help me improve and tell me what I'm doing wrong. ;) I will also provide any info/input that I can. Team name and team colours will be whoever takes on this challenges choice this is all I can give as payment for letting me join.

Please feel free to PM me for more info can't wait to start a revolution.

Thank you and here's to finishing season 2 with some great racing.

Seeing as it's the current trend, I can confirm that @sb360 and myself will be racing under 'Piston Skint Racing' in the outfits first full inaugural season.

The team has arisen out of the burning gravy train wreck that was 'Williams MAB Racing' and we would like to thank the backers and fans for the continued support going into GTTCC's 3rd season.

Last edited:
^^ Fan i think you meant fan and that was dirtytrueblue ;)

I would like to hereby announce my team for next season....

• Champions aka Redrum Racing having released emo by text are on the hunt for a proper driver for the upcoming GTTTCCC season 3 championship. I have reached out to a potential teamate but he told me to 'sod off'
  • So i will try asking ninja evo if that fails then i will go independent

True & emo i just realised , when did you change the name from redrum racing to champion???? :irked: cheeky bas:censored:s

Last edited:

Blue.

If this is retribution for all those Potato jibes. Then you sir have crossed the line and have offended me.

Therefore I will have to unleash a whole can of whoooop ass on you. :mischievous:

And buck, you are nothing but a s*** stirrer and on behalf of Piston Skint, I wish you the most rotten of luck next season.

Last edited:
:confused: Didn't get a notification and now i'm really confused :lol:

Blue.

If this is retribution for all those Potato jibes. Then you sir have crossed the line and have offended me.

Therefore I will have to unleash a whole can of whoooop ass on you. :mischievous:

And buck, you are nothing but a s*** stirrer and on behalf of Piston Skint I wish you the most rotten of luck next season.
She's trying to say i'm your one and only fan, or perhaps I was just a mikey MAB fan ;)

If I wanted to get back at you for the plato jabs, I would, but just to let you know you stole my driver, so now seat 2 is vacant ;) :lol:

And while we're on the Plato topic, i'm swapping to #99 for GTTCC-3, so ha! ;)

I would like to hereby announce my team for next season....

• Champions aka Redrum Racing having released emo by text are on the hunt for a proper driver for the upcoming GTTTCCC season 3 championship. I have reached out to a potential teamate but he told me to 'sod off' ,So i will try asking ninja evo, if that fails then i will go independent

True & emo i just realised , when did you change the name from redrum racing to champion???? :irked: cheeky bas:censored:s
I got told it was champion racing, blame emo not me. Don't hurt me :(

upload_2015-1-11_18-12-41.jpeg

Blue.

And buck, you are nothing but a s*** stirrer and on behalf of Piston Skint I wish you the most rotten for luck next season.

Thankyou i need all the luck i can get.

Oh I do apologise True. My only friend in his championship and sb360 who I share a contractually binding friendship with, unless of course he becomes the No. 1 driver then the toys are getting thrown out.

Last edited:
Back