[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

I concur.

In other news, Emo just erm....texted me, he says he definitely can't make it next week and the meeting will have to be postponed ;)
ok ;)

@Teuchter guessing you made it home in one piece? ;)

Entry 2
B7gFEBRIgAAZzeX.png

ok ;)

@Teuchter guessing you made it home in one piece? ;)

Yes indeed I have made it home after 6 or so hours of driving.

Sorry to disappoint you all. I even tried a few handbrake turns but alas I'm still alive and kicking. Speaking of which nearly had a fight with a unit of man at the filling station in Newcastle before i set off. Haha

Attachments

• DSC_0802.JPG
    DSC_0802.JPG
    657.8 KB · Views: 6
Yes indeed I have made it home after 6 or so hours of driving.

Sorry to disappoint you all. I even tried a few handbrake turns but alas I'm still alive and kicking. Speaking of which nearly had a fight with a unit of man at the filling station in Newcastle before i set off. Haha
Good good, can't have you dying on my watch ;)

Want it to snow here, grrr

I'm home in the Highlands, we're always blessed with snow. 43mph holy s***! How did you come out of that one?

Lucky sod ;) I thought the piste went straight on but it actually turned right :dunce: So luckily I had 2-3ft of snow to soften the blow :cool:

View attachment 292684

He was lucky. That's how.

:lol:

Funnily enough that's exactly how it looked when I walked away

Lucky sod ;) I thought the piste went straight on but it actually turned right :dunce: So luckily I had 2-3ft of snow to soften the blow :cool:

:lol:

Funnily enough that's exactly how it looked when I walked away
Have a good holiday mate and don't hurt yourself. I'll have to avenge your death then, and it's too cold for that :(

Skiing is always weird. This brother and sister I know both went on holiday skiing. Different countries. Funnily enough they fell and broke their legs on the same day

Have a good holiday mate and don't hurt yourself. I'll have to avenge your death then, and it's too cold for that :(

Skiing is always weird. This brother and sister I know both went on holiday skiing. Different countries. Funnily enough they fell and broke their legs on the same day
Twins?

my ps3 is freezing aloooot all of a sudden, whenever I quit game, it tries to reset but freezes so I have to turn the main power off to reboot, it freezes whilst loading up a game and it no longer resets after frozen using the reset button :mad:

has anyone else faced this problem? :odd:

my ps3 is freezing aloooot all of a sudden, whenever I quit game, it tries to reset but freezes so I have to turn the main power off to reboot, it freezes whilst loading up a game and it no longer resets after frozen using the reset button :mad:

has anyone else faced this problem? :odd:

You might want to restore the file system if you've not been given the option after the restarts. Do you know how to access the safe mode menu?

nope I don't :(
But I'll figure it out
are you sure this'll get rid of the problem?

Not 100%. If it's a problem with the software this'll normally work, if it's the hardware the console may need reballing/reflowing.
There's loads of vids on YouTube to show you how to get it, you'll need an official DS3 and a charge wire. 👍

Happened a lot to me. When I logged back in it asked me to restore files. Says it takes 2-3 hours lol but takes 10/15 mins.

Always do it, never last time as I was hurrying to rejoin room and it corrupted GT data :/

So, before we go into the final i'd like to thank everyone for this season. Ups and downs but still great fun. DOTY is out. Rookie certainly surprised me.

Driver of the year

3rd -
@xflow1390
Going into the season, a driver who was completely unknown, but those who did, knew he meant business which he proved fro the word go. A driver who's pushed that Toyota despite it suffering at the highest power reduction, and giving the fight to those FF cars. Provided some great battles all round and a driver you can trust. He'll be looking for more than bronze on Wednesday

2nd - @FaithlessEmo
Dominating the first half of the season last season, emo hasn't had it all his own way this season. A quick swap from a Toyota to the citroen has shown it to be consistent. Despite a win to his name yet, he's still level for the championship, looking to defend it. A driver loved for his cleaness and consistency, always with a target on the rear of his car.

1st - @buck1
The clown and queen of GTTCC. Although a female, she still takes it to the men, even putting them in their place. Their favourite driver to race with on track, and entertaining us off track, deserves this award. Due to technical problems, buck is out of contention for the title, but looking to secure the teams. But she'll be one to watch next year.

Rookie of the year

3rd -
@xflow1390
A driver again many assumed was a regular experienced driver in GTTCC. Coming straight in and blowing everyone else away, he's shown he's no slouch. However many refused to vote for him for one reason. 'He's always winning, so he's not allowed :lol:'

2nd - @sb360
Joining later on in the season meant Pam was the new boy on the street. But he certainly made a mark, and many believed he would be going into the final round fighting for the title if he had joined a bit earlier. Another to look out for next season.

1st - @STOCKY8A1
A shaky start at the Nurburgring saw STOCKY knocked back a few pegs. But he pulled it together and has scored solid points since. Many have been impressed with his consistency and positive attitude. Thought he deserved more from this season, but a win looks to be only a matter of time

Good luck for wednesday everyone. GTTCC-3 announcements will be official at the end of the week.
@FaithlesEmo @buck1 decided on team name yet?

@ric1258 / @Matt tiff - Currently AWOL, get in touch ASAP​
@WestRoadZ - No contact and same in other series. Let me know if you want to join us for S3
👍

Driver of the the year :D :bowdown: Well what can i say,

I would first of all like to thank true for letting me join this series, I would like to thank all my competitors for voting for me :embarrassed: and must thank my family for being there and would like to thank god for without him everything would be alot more peacefull and last but not least i would like to say a big thankyou to my g27 i couldn't have done it without you :cheers:

Driver of the the year :D :bowdown: Well what can i say,

I would first of all like to thank true for letting me join this series, I would like to thank all my competitors for voting for me :embarrassed: and must thank my family for being there and would like to thank god for without him everything would be alot more peacefull and last but not least i would like to say a big thankyou to my g27 i couldn't have done it without you :cheers:
I think Kaz/PD are extremely disappointed you didn't mention them.

Very well deserved though, and you won by a long shot 👍

Back