[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, so....

xflow1390 238 (37)
FaithlessEmo 235 (36) - needs to score 40pts
yuc2002 231 (30) - needs to score 37pts
alex_salmon 208 (24)
Every point over 37 xflow scores the others need 1 more

Wow, close. The points in brackets is the persons next lowest score.
Alex needs to score 54 points lol
but its all to play for between the other 3

Ok, so....

xflow1390 238 (37)
FaithlessEmo 235 (36) - needs to score 40pts
yuc2002 231 (30) - needs to score 37pts
alex_salmon 208 (24)
Every point over 37 xflow scores the others need 1 more

Wow, close. The points in brackets is the persons next lowest score.
Alex needs to score 54 points lol
but its all to play for between the other 3
Its worth a go I guess :lol:

Driving through this tonight. Wish me luck!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Round 7 - Willow Springs (Big Willow)

Results

Points and next round info

So, here we are, the grand finale. First, just trying the new result format. Let me know what you think. Time to let everyone know what's what.

Drivers
The battle for the drivers title is incredibly close. Nothing separates the main 3. Each having different reasons as to why they should win, but only one can.

@alex salmon - The driver who sits furthest away. Still possible but needs a solid round. He must score 54 points
@yuc2002 - Needs 37 points
@FaithlessEmo - 38 points is required. Not won a single race yet so could be a bit of a disadvantage if it comes to a tie.
@xflow1390 - Leading the way. Needing 37 points to equal what he has now, for every point over that he scores, the other 3 need to score one extra

Teams
Diesel Pig Racing - @True-blue-8 @yuc2002 (Due to @alex salmon 's contribution, he too gets credit) - DPR need 69 points
Champion Racing / Red Rum Racing - @FaithlessEmo @buck1 - For every point over 56 they score, DPR need 1 extra - Time for you 2 to argue about the name of the team

Independents
Congrats to @xflow1390 :cheers:

Manufactures
Citroen @FaithlessEmo @NinjaEvo @leo0405 - Require 62 points
Toyota @yuc2002 @sibbystiggy @Teuchter @xflow1390 - Every point over 44, Citroen need 1 extra

Tyres
Michelin - @NinjaEvo @Duker_86 @leo0405 - need max points 68, good luck :lol:
Yokohama - @Storm_SP17 @Teuchter @ric1258 - need 53 points
Goodyear - @FaithlessEmo @sibbystiggy @SmileyWRX @Buda_Death - 57 points required
Pirelli - @xflow1390 @buck1 - Need 43 points
Dunlop - @True-blue-8 @yuc2002 @john sweet @ABP - Every point over 32 Dunlop scores, other teams require 1 more

Looking forward to this. Good luck to everyone and play fair 👍

I want it to snow :(

@xflow1390 @sb360 did you guys do another DOTY vote? I have 2 from you

No i didn't do 2, but I did start one then go out of it and back in again so :boggled:

Thanks for the congrats guys 👍
But the big title is still there to be won, it going to be emotional :D

@Duker_86 I thought the same about having the fastest lap of qualy or races written here for reference

More news this evening following the story from earlier this week.

There have been rumours that following the willow races that duker_86 was seen rowing with team bosses due to the poor performance of the car at the last 2 rounds during which he has twice wrecked the car once retired due to gear box failure & finished well off the pace compliaing of handling issues.

These developments have seen the odds slashed for ninjaevo to join ford to 5/4 from 3-1. With second favourite faithless emo staying at 4-1.

Dukers odds of leaving ford remain 7/2. Bucks odds have drifted further following comments from both parties suggesting the lucrative marketing opportunities of having a female driver remain beneficial to both.
Stormpacer remains 20-1 to leave following silence from both managements.

In other news series owner & cousin of bernie ecclestone true blue was seen in hospitality suits with representatives of Monaco who are believed to be interested in hosting a round next season

More to follow....

Back