[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The room is open, good luck to everyone involved and play fair. Any issues PM me right away. if none we can get the points up and confirmed

watch pit lane entry/exit

A picture of the car that will win the teams championship ;)

OIdf67DUqKkpst1HV_0.jpg

This series has the most clean drivers iv ever raced in, it really is great to race with you guys, I can always trust people to race side by side. its the drivers that make the series and you lot are great :cheers:

Big thanks to @True-blue-8 for running the show, for making the nights racing format exciting, and all his hours spent behind the scenes :cheers:
fully deserved mate, top job 👍

Although results were crap, it was the best nights racing I've had. My heart was racing that last race, was like 2008 brazil all over again. Going to watch it when I get home tomorrow and hopefully can record it.

Unlucky to those who missed out, but kudos for fighting until the end.

xflow, top job mate :cheers:

Congratulations to xflow.

Me and you had so great side by side racing through out the year. Ultimately though you were the better driver over the course of the year and won many vital races.

A big, massive thanks to true. You don't get much Thankx setting up and running a series like this. But here's my whole hearted thank you from me.

May GTTCC have many seasons to come Thankx to you.

FaithlessEmo.

@FaithlessEmo indeed we did have some great close battles, I enjoyed avery minute of the season.

It could of gone 1 of 3 ways tonight, after race 1 I was certain @yuc2002 had us both, after race 2 it looked like it was between me and yuc, and during race 3 we were chasing you for the title.

And it came down to race wins :D

So congrats to you both aswell :cheers:

Congratulations to xflow.

Me and you had so great side by side racing through out the year. Ultimately though you were the better driver over the course of the year and won many vital races.

A big, massive thanks to true. You don't get much Thankx setting up and running a series like this. But here's my whole hearted thank you from me.

May GTTCC have many seasons to come Thankx to you.

FaithlessEmo.
honestly, I had wrote you off that last race, I knew you would climb up the list, but thought you would take xflow/yuc with you. But what I drive, you should be proud, I've never seen any series be determined this way.

When will the next season start? Not for a couple of weeks I hope.
Update to the regs for Season 3? Mandatory signage.
My guess is about a month. Thread will be up in the next 2 days. There's been a lot of work, and people seem excited for the new format, but need to get an idea of numbers first

@FaithlessEmo indeed we did have some great close battles, I enjoyed avery minute of the season.

It could of gone 1 of 3 ways tonight, after race 1 I was certain @yuc2002 had us both, after race 2 it looked like it was between me and yuc, and during race 3 we were chasing you for the title.

And it came down to race wins :D

So congrats to you both aswell :cheers:
I thought it was yuc's tbh

Race 8 Finale - Laguna Seca

Race 1

Pole - StormPacer17
1. StormPacer17
2. yuc2002 (21)
3. Buck_aroo2 (7)
4. TheOldStig
5. alex_salmon28 (14)
6. xflow1390 (35)
7. FaithlessEmo (28)
8. NinjitsuEvolved
9. STOCKY8A1
10. True-blue-8
11. choochter
12. duker_86
13. JOE9074
14. DR_ingo5
15. ElCondensator
Fastest lap - StormPacer17
Lap leaders - yuc2002, Stormpacer17

Race 2

Super-Pole - True-blue-8
1. xflow1390
2. FaithlessEmo
3. choochter
4, Buck_aroo2 (21)
5. yuc2002
6. StormPacer17 (35)
7. STOCKY8A1 (28)
8. DR_ingo5
9. TheOldStig
10. True-blue-8 (14)
11. duker_86
12. JOE9074
13. ElCondensator
14. NinjitsuEvolved
15. alex_salmon28 (20 second penalty) (Reprimand) (7)
Fastest lap - True-blue-8
Lap leaders - xflow1390

Race 3

1. alex_salmon28
2. StormPacer17
3. True-blue-8
4. NinjitsuEvolved
5. FaithlessEmo (28)
6. TheOldStig
7. Buck_aroo2 (14)
8. xflow1390 (35)
9. STOCKY8A1
10. duker_86
11. DR_ingo5 (Reprimand)
12. choochter (21)
13. yuc2002 (7)
14. JOE9074
15. ElCondensator
Fastest lap - StormPacer17
Lap leaders - True-blue-8, alex_salmon28

Final results

What a season! Ups downs and in the end it comes to a superb final race.

Well done to @xflow1390 on winning the drivers title

Red Rum Racing @buck1 @FaithlessEmo win teams

@xflow1390 wins the independent title

Toyota win the manufactures with @xflow1390 @yuc2002 @sibbystiggy @Teuchter

Dunlop snatch the tyre manufacture with @True-blue-8 @yuc2002 @ABP @john sweet

Thank you all for a great season and well done to everyone :cheers:

No thank you True for making this series enjoyable, I think more series could learn from the race format and the success penalties of this one. It's produced an exciting championship that wasn't too time consuming.

Alas I'll be taking a sabbatical next season, to focus on the ORA GT3 championship (mikey's there too...) and GTORacing in the GTP ES, hope you guys wish me luck! I will still be around during weekday evenings, so let me know if you need someone to help with the spec testing and hosting the AM lobby assuming numbers grow.

No thank you True for making this series enjoyable, I think more series could learn from the race format and the success penalties of this one. It's produced an exciting championship that wasn't too time consuming.

Alas I'll be taking a sabbatical next season, to focus on the ORA GT3 championship (mikey's there too...) and GTORacing in the GTP ES, hope you guys wish me luck! I will still be around during weekday evenings, so let me know if you need someone to help with the spec testing and hosting the AM lobby if numbers grow.
gonna be sad not having you there mate, but the GTP ES really is important. You can always pop in for a round if you want :)

I just scanned through bonus points tonight, but xflow took fastest lap race 2, so he actually won by a point. Much better to be honest then having emo lose like that

I'll be moving up home to Inverness (where internet is a myth) come mid March and going to Denmark for a week around the same time. Will it start before then?

The most shocking thing from last was @True-blue-8 not DCing, not even once :eek:
Gtcc is just full of surprises.

As driver of the year & winning teams do i get first choice on cars ?
I know, i'm shocked too :lol:
I think my cable to the router was worn, changed it and it' seemed ok lately

when is the next season planned to start? I can't wait! :P
I'll be moving up home to Inverness (where internet is a myth) come mid March and going to Denmark for a week around the same time. Will it start before then?

It's been being planned for a long time, a lot of hard work, my guess it will start in 1 month about, but i'll be opening the thread tomorrow

Ok chief, the proof will be in the pudding I guess when I enter a GTTCC room at home. Any problems and I'll leave quicker than s**t through a goose.

Back