Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,701 views
Still wondering? I can tell you the Swift was the brother..
 
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98.
 
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98.

Nope, so far the Swift was the closest guess.. To be honest 99% match there.. Remember, the car is in GT PSP
 
Ok, final hint! It's in this text:

The second generation Swift debuted at the Paris Motor Show in September 2004. The design of the new Swift was previewed on the Concept S and Concept S2 concept cars at auto shows, in the years leading up to its launch. This generation of the Swift marked a significant departure with the previous Cultus-based models, with Suzuki redesigning the vehicle as less of a "low price alternative" subcompact and more of a "sporty" subcompact. The Swift's design and driving characteristics focused on the European market with its chassis refined through a road-testing program across Europe.

You can't have it more simple now:)
 
Ok, final hint! It's in this text:

The second generation Swift debuted at the Paris Motor Show in September 2004. The design of the new Swift was previewed on the Concept S and Concept S2 concept cars at auto shows, in the years leading up to its launch. This generation of the Swift marked a significant departure with the previous Cultus-based models, with Suzuki redesigning the vehicle as less of a "low price alternative" subcompact and more of a "sporty" subcompact. The Swift's design and driving characteristics focused on the European market with its chassis refined through a road-testing program across Europe.

You can't have it more simple now:)

Concept S2:scared:
Kei Works:scared:
MR Wagon Sport:scared:
 
Damn , right guess is Concpt S2 :(
 
In a British newspaper, I was ranked no. 1 in the "100 most beautiful cars" of all time
 
I was gambling on it being a British newspaper. Lol.
OK
Henri's last ride sadly.
 
Lancia Delta S4 because Henri is Henri Toivonen
 
rallymorten
Lancia Delta S4 because Henri is Henri Toivonen

I knew it would be easy for any rally enthusiast. Well done!
RIP Henri, a tragic end to a very promising driver.
 
Yes, truly one of the biggest losses along with Ayrton Senna and Colin McRae. Rest In Peace Legends!

Someone else can take the next one, I have no ideas right now
 
I'm expensive and I don't worth the money you spent on me :sly:
 
hmmm.. good one.. Bugatti Veyron?
 
Ferrari F2007? I heard you can get Formula GT which is better for less money..
 
Ferrari F2007? I heard you can get Formula GT which is better for less money..

NO!

It's my Favourite GT5 Ferrari/F1 :mad:

Hint : It's american..
 
If it was Eurpoean, I would have said GTbyCitroen. It's not, so I'm guessing Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept
 
Umm... Chaparral 2J :scared:?
 
Cadillac CIEN Concept ’02?

Chrysler 300C ’05?
 
Last edited:
They are American:)

Those are American, yes, but I edited my post so it had American cars. I had a old Skyline before. :ouch:
 
Back