Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,712 views
So, what happens now? We still guessing, or what?:dunce:
 

If it was Eurpoean, I would have said GTbyCitroen. It's not, so I'm guessing Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept

Cadillac Cien?

Umm... Chaparral 2J :scared:?

SVX
Cadillac CIEN Concept ’02?

Chrysler 300C ’05?

He said that it was American.

Panoz Esperante?

Tank car?

SVX
Those are American, yes, but I edited my post so it had American cars. I had a old Skyline before. :ouch:

No
____________________________________________

Since I'm going to my grandparents house I will tell solution

2 cars :

Mazda Furai <- this one , yes I didn't gave clue sorry
Ford gt'02 <- this is the american ;)

Anyone take next turn
 
Last edited:
No
____________________________________________

Since I'm going to my grandparents house I will tell solution

2 cars :

Mazda Furai <- this one , yes I didn't gave clue sorry
Ford gt'02 <- this is the american ;)

Anyone take next turn

I've got one:

I am a motoring classic, but I'm not a Beetle...
I'm British, but I'm not a Mini...
I'm VERY good looking, but I'm not an E-Type Jag, what am I?
 
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74?
 
AC Cobra? I know it might say it's american but the cobra was originally british.. and the rest fits 100%
 
The Mini Marcos GT. Listed under it's separate brand
 
No to all of them, but it's a shame that both Aston Martin and McLaren aren't in GT PSP :(
 
Hmm.. can you give a hint?
 
:-D
It may seem like this car preceeds a strike. Good luck.
 
I see the thinking but no, sorry. Again there's a word with more than one meaning in the clue. ;-)
 
Back