Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

• Thread starter Petrolhead1
  • 4,729 comments
Oh, colors are listed THAT way in PSP.. Well, that changes my search.. (Not that I have PSP but a bit of luck and research will do just as good)

Edit: as the first hint, can you say how many "stripes" the flag has?

Last edited:
^The hints are the flag has three stripes. Again, the one is Japanese, nationality-wise, and the other is German, nationality-wise again. ;)

Hmmmmm.. don't have GT on my PSP currently but let's look in to my memory as I have every GTPSP car.

I call the Mazda RX7 Bathurst R (FD), the Ruf RGT.

odnomre
Thought I'd head back into this competition as well :D

Welcome back, been awhile. 👍

sparkytooth
White, yellow, silver and black. What flag does that make??? I'm not sure.

That can't be the German nor the Belgian flag. :boggled:

Hmmmm... I'll give a wild guess, BMW M3 E46? Honda NSX Type S '04 NA2?

Do these cars have more than the 3 colors in question available, or just those three?

They have exactly three. As no-one can get it correct at the moment, here's the hints:

1. The cars are Japanese and German in nationalities, and both are front-wheel drive.
  2. The 'hidden' flags you see are from a South American country for the first one, the other is from an European country (not Germany!).

;)

^You got the second car right. The color choices of the Bora is arranged so well that it forms an Estonian flag. ;)

Anyone who says a Honda is in the right manufacturer.

Aw nuts, I forgot. Integra Type R

You are right... technically. The touring car version has its color choices arranged to look like the flag of Colombia/Ecuador/Venezuela. Case closed! :D

Petrolhead1, BKGlover, it's your turn. First come, first served. ;)

I kinda cheated, I did pull up a FAQ sheet, still...

OK, lets stay with color options:

Hey! This isn't a second color, it's just the first with different (Mirrors/Numbers/Trim).

No, it ins't straight forward, but there are at least 3 cars with this issue, I think maybe 6 altogether. Just name one completely.

Hmmm, I figured this one would be easier.

Yes, the Altezza Touring Car, unlike most PD modified cars, has the same paint job, but the wheels, door mirrors, and any other non-grey parts get different colors. A shaky one is the S2000 PD touing car, but the main cars were the entire Pescarolo line-up, hense the number tacked onto the riddle.

Back