Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,710 views
Antares26
How about this one...
Corvette Z06?
Dodge Viper GTS?

Nope.

Both of their originals had huge success in the 60's
 
Ford GT40?
Shelby 427?

The GT40 is 50% correct, so your rating is 25% so far. Now think about what the modern car is, and which "brother" cars that one has. Remember they must have had success in the 60's
 
GT40 and GT LM (Gulf Racing Colours) and GT LM Spec II (Gran Turismo Colours)
 
But doesn't that violate the 2 guesses rule?
Not bitching, just an observation.
 
Sorry for not checking up earlier, my net crashed yesterday and just got up again.. To get this game rolling again, I'll give the answers:

The cars I was looking for is Ford GT '05 and Ford Mustang GT '05. Along with a new Thunderbird, they're part of Ford's "Living Legends", and while the original Ford GT was busy winning the Le Mans in the 60's, the original Mustang was kicking all GT cars' butt.

I'll grant Antares the right to make up a riddle as he actually guessed it before I said I wanted both
 
Alright, I guess I'll take this one then

Named after the wind, goes like the wind
 
VW Scirocco? If it's even in the game
 
Both of you guys are close, but still nope. Take note though, you've guessed every single Pagani right now.
 
Except the Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
 
I'll give another hint before I sleep tonight.

I was the last of the flow
 
It could be, but on the other hand... I'm guessing it can be the Dodge Viper ACR
 
Cizeta V16T, looking like the Lamborghini Diablo

or

Pagani Zonda R
 
Volkswagen Passat :lol: But it's not in the game, right?
 
Lister Storm V12 Race Car?
 
Back