Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,713 views
Ding ding.
I thought that the car aficionados would be all over that in a second.
(The RX-7 also had to to that but I went with the RX-8)
Ah Dang:ouch:
 
And because Korza didn't get to guess it right, i'm giving my turn to him :sly: can't think of anything.

Thanks man! But unfortunately, I don't have any ideas. :lol:
 
Well, I have a good one, just give me a second.


EDIT:

I have a powerful motor that was combined by two smaller engines. I also scared one of my creators.
 
Last edited:
VspecZR1GT2RS89
Well, I have a good one, just give me a second.

EDIT:

I have a powerful motor that was combined by two smaller engines. I also scared one of my creators.

Bugatti Veyron, it consist of 2 V8's built together
 
Ford GT40 Race Car. (Old)
They used a DFV and that was made from two F2 engines.
 
Close, but no cigar. :sly:

I'll drop a hint: The car is so powerful and meancing, it actually scared the crap out of one of the creators who drove it.
 
Close, but no cigar. :sly:

I'll drop a hint: The car is so powerful and meancing, it actually scared the crap out of one of the creators who drove it.

GTR V-Spec'09
 
787b?
Edit: Almost certain it's the Speed 12.
 
Bopop4
787b?
Edit: Almost certain it's the Speed 12.

The 787B is wrong, but you are absolutely correct about the Speed 12. :D

The TVR was built with two conjoining engines from a Speed 6 with rebuilt internals to withstand the huge power it contains. And it scared the crap out of Peter Wheeler, leader of TVR at the time, when he drove it which he instantly canceled the road car.

Your turn :)
 
Sweet.
"Don't want to seize those threads."
 
Dodge Viper SRT-10
 
Alfa Spider? (if it is in GTPSP, I don't have that game or even a PSP)
 
No to all.
"Seize the threads" is the important part here.
 
Hmmm... Maybe it's a car that blows its tires quickly.

Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '03? My GT4 one has a serious tire wear issue.
 
No, the answer is literally related to threads.
 
Mazda Furai?
 
No to all.
A smart mechanic uses this.
 
Volkswagen
Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
 
Back