Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,713 views
:lol:
It is not a VW in any way, shape, or form. The only resmblence to a VW is that it has 4 wheels and an engine.
 
I know now what you're talking about, I just can't think of the name :banghead:

TRD Celica? Tap and Dye set
 
No, somebody is definately going to get it now though.
 
Guessing Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 for the heck of it, I really have 0 idea
 
I really wouldn't know:grumpy:

Toyota Celica or some sort of Suzuki, they both did silk looms before manufacturing cars and motorbikes
 
The blue stuff is thread anti-seize, it prevents the bolt from getting stuck.
It is also known by this brand name.
 
Oh great, this is probably going to be very easy, but it's all I can think of at the moment:

"I'm there, but I'm not there."

Enjoy, I'll be gone for a while, so don't expect a 10 second answer.:)
 
Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX ’78
Mitsubishi MIRAGE CYBORG ZR ’97
 
Petrolhead1
Oh great, this is probably going to be very easy, but it's all I can think of at the moment:

"I'm there, but I'm not there."

Enjoy, I'll be gone for a while, so don't expect a 10 second answer.:)

You stole my line :D

Anyway, I'm guessing the Audi Pikes Peak Quattro.

Am I the only person to think of a completely different car when I hear Audi, Pikes Peak and Quattro in the same sentence?
 
Last edited:
I've got the stupid concept SUV stuck in my head so I just see that.
 
Bopop4
I've got the stupid concept SUV stuck in my head so I just see that.

Thought you were cool and thought of this: :sly:
 
'Dat flutter.



And I can't help it. :(
It's like the Pontiac Aztek, you cannot unsee.
 
The MIRAGE guess was really good. I cant think of anything else relevant... How about a clue?
 
Lol, didn't know what to guess after that.
 
The car is literally a compromise.
 
No, I'm guessing that you meant the XJ220.
 
I have Honda FIT stuck in my head, no idea why...
 
No, I'm guessing that you meant the XJ220.

Yup, the XJ220. The only frigging car on this planet which name I can't seem to remember. Not until now, at least :ouch:
 
Honda S2000

Mazda Miata
 
Yup, the XJ220. The only frigging car on this planet which name I can't seem to remember. Not until now, at least :ouch:

Just remember that they lied about the top speed at 220mph.

And no to all, although one is close.
 
Back