Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
No, the car is LITERALLY a compromise.
 
Alright!

Here's an easy one:

The successor to this car was literally explosive!
 
Zonda?
 
What? I dont think either are in the game
 
You're close, re read the riddle
 
AlexGT
No, inches away

Maybe Xsara Rally Car?

The C4 WRC replaced Xsara WRC for the 2007 season (after Loeb became the first independent driver to win the championship)
 
I'll take Xsara!

Your go!
 
Yup

I was going for just Xsara, but that's as close as you could possibly get.
 
"What does Eddie and Brian have in common?"
 
rallymorten
"What does Eddie and Brian have in common?"

They both have an i in their name-
Mitsubishi i concept!
 
Bopop4
An Eclipse and an Evo 7?

The Eclipse that Brian drove in TFATF was a 2g DSM GSX, not the 3g. The Eclipse in GTPSP is Rome Pierce's car in 2F2F. :)

Wait, hold up. I don't have any cash, but I have the pinkslip to my car.

I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I'll take the cash and I'll take the respect.

Dude, I almost had you!

You almost had ME?! You never had me, you never had you car.

But back on topic:

Skyline GTR R34 :sly:
 
VspecZR1GT2RS89
Skyline GTR R34 :sly:

Damn, when things come to NFS and FNF, bopop can go home :sly:

Eddie = boss in NFS Underground, drives the Skyline on the cover

Brian = has driven a Skyline R34 twice in FNF movies
 
The Eclipse that Brian drove in TFATF was a 2g DSM GSX, not the 3g. The Eclipse in GTPSP is Rome Pierce's car in 2F2F. :)

Wait, hold up. I don't have any cash, but I have the pinkslip to my car.

I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I'll take the cash and I'll take the respect.

Dude, I almost had you!

You almost had ME?! You never had me, you never had you car.

But back on topic:

Skyline GTR R34 :sly:

Meh, I know that the green and purple Eclipses were of different gens, just didn't think of the NFS reference.
OT: In that race with the RX-7, did it show pistons instead of rotors?
 
Bopop4
OT: In that race with the RX-7, did it show pistons instead of rotors?

Next time on Mythbusters :)
 
Bopop4
Meh, I know that the green and purple Eclipses were of different gens, just didn't think of the NFS reference.
OT: In that race with the RX-7, did it show pistons instead of rotors?

I think it had pistions. Because when Dom arrived at Brian's first race with him. You can hear the FD sounding like it was swapped with a RB engine or a SR motor. But it sounded like a RB to me. The only rotray engine sound in the FAF series is Han's Veilside RX7 FD and that one guy's RX7 in 2F2F.

But it don't matter if it's a inch or a mile, winning is winning. :lol:

rallymorten
Next time on Mythbusters :)

:lol:

Here is my riddle and I have a little twist to it :sly:

What does Dom, Angie, Han, Brian, Samson and Kenji have in common?

Bonus: I belong to a well known racer, until a 🤬 took me away from my true owner. And my first owner won me back. Who am I?

;)
 
Last edited:
Back