Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,701 views
No, what did you think of the prevoius riddle?

absolutely unsolvable with the unrelated hint you gave. i'm sorry, but if someone thinks it was easy to understand, then i'm sorry for being an idiot:dunce:

Honda LIFE step van
 
Honda N360
Fiat 500
 
Mazda Carol 360

I drove all the slow cars around the 'Ring and my 3 guesses and odnomre's guess, the Subaru 360 were by far the slowest... unless you mean something else by your clue.

I probably should have guessed the Mazda first, I think it was the slowest of all.
 
Petrolhead1
Right, it seems like everybody's giving up, so I'll explain:

Feel the love for speed

Feel the love, is something you'd find hippies saying. They liked the VW Van, and the closest thing you'd find in GT PSP related to that is the VW Beetle 1100 Standard. Then you take the speed bit. What could be a faster VW Beetle? A Ruf. Final answer: Ruf CTR Yellow Bird '87:sly:

I think it's my turn again...

All I have to say....... This WAS a toughie! :eek:👍
 
Daihatsun Midget type II'98 ?
 
Citroën 2CV

YES!!!

The 2CV in the game only had a top speed of 40-50 mph(60-80 kph). Some have joked around saying that it did 0-60 mph in one day!:sly:
 
YES!!!

The 2CV in the game only had a top speed of 40-50 mph(80-90 kph). Some have joked around saying that it did 0-60 mph in one day!:sly:

Fixed
 
hmm... alright! time to go back in history again!

this car managed to lower it's lap time but instead of tyre wear and fuel usage going up, it went down!
 
hmm... alright! time to go back in history again!

this car managed to lower it's lap time but instead of tyre wear and fuel usage going up, it went down!

Skyline R33:scared:

Love that car
 
nope and nope. to specify what i'm looking for, it's not a road car, but a race car
 
Ugh, I was thinking that it could be like when Senna went faster and used less fuel.
I have no idea but for some reason the 2J is on my mind.
 
nope again. it's a 1980's car
 
Lotus Carlton?
 
Back